Official Killjoys

First chapter!!! Please vote and tell me what you think! Thanks! Oh and that's Mayra in the picture!

----------------------------------------------

I heard the dracs shoot off in the distance. They were looking for us. We had ran away just a week ago and they were already looking for us. Why can't they just leave us alone?

"Evelyn!"I yelled.

"I'm over here!"She called. She was on back of a boulder. I looked around and noticed Chasity and Mayra were coming in the car.

"Thank God! What took you so long?!"I yelled in frustration as I quickly got in the back with Evelyn following close behind.

"Never mind that! Let's get out of here!"Chasity said as she took off. The dracs had come on foot, thank goodness, so they couldn't catch up to us.

"Where are we going?"asked Mayra.

"To Zone 6."

"But that's dangerous!"

"It's the only place where we can go now. Do you want to go back to Battery City?"snapped Chasity. She had a short temper.

"Calm down. Let's just see if we can find a place to stay for tonight then we'll figure out the rest."

"I think we should change our appearance first. We don't want the dracs to recognize us."I said.

"That's true. We should go find a store with new clothes or something. I hate these clothes." Evelyn said. I hated these clothes too. Grey pants and a white shirt and some grey shoes. It was what BL/ind made us wear everyday.

After some time we came across an abandoned store. I think it used to be a JCPenny.

We got out of the car and headed inside. I immediately went to the make up section. I needed to change my hair color. It was a plain brown. My sisters' hair was also brown. I grabbed a bottle of bright blue hair dye, red hair dye, purple hair dye, and bleach blonde hair dye.

"Hey girls! Look what I got!"I called to them. They came and saw what I got.

"Thats awesome! I call the purple one!"said Mayra.

"I call the red one!"said Chasity.

"And I call the blonde one! I just need some highlights with it."said Evelyn.

We headed to clothes section. I found some slightly ripped black skinny jeans and a neon blue shirt with black polka dots. I also found some blue sneakers that were good for running. Evelyn had a bright orange shirt, some acid skinny jeans, and some cool sneakers. Chasity had some dark grey skinny jeans, a red shirt that had the word "IMAGINATION" written across the front in black bold letters, and some grey sneakers. Mayra had some light grey slightly ripped skinny jeans, a purple shirt with the words "CREATIVITY" written across the front, and some purple sneakers.

"Okay did you guys get the clothes?"I asked. They all nodded. "Let's go change our hair color then."

We went to the bathrooms to dyed our hair and change to our new clothes. In the end, I had neon blue hair, Mayra had purple hair, Chasity had bright red hair, and Evelyn had bleach blonde hair with purple, blue, and light pink highlights.

"Let's get some other stuff, like a first aid kit or something." Mayra said. We went to the medicine section and got gauzes, band aids, and a first aid kit. We also got a small messenger bag for each of us.

"Are you ready Evelyn?"Mayra asked.

"Yeah."

"Chasity?"

"I'm there baby."

"Aileen?"

"Fuckin ready."

"Alright. Let's go." Mayra walked outside and headed to the car. It was an old, grey, beat up 1960 camaro ss. Even if it wasn't the 'new thing' it was still our baby. We all got in, Mayra driving, me in shotgun, and Evelyn and Chasity in the back.

"Hey you know we still need killjoy names..."Evelyn pointed out.

"Ooh! I got mine! It's Kaptain Cookie! Captain with a K!"Mayra said.

"Mine is Rising Moon."Evelyn said.

"Midnight Ghoul."said Chasity.

"Hmm..."I thought about it for a while. "I'm going to be... Viper Kid."

"So then it's decided. We are now official Killjoys."Mayra said.

I smiled. An official Killjoy. Finally.

After about an hour of just riding around I started to see something in the distance.

"Hey you guys! Whats that?"I pointed.

"It looks like some sort of store."said Chasity.

"No, it looks more like a diner."Mayra pointed out.

"At least we have a place to stay for tonight."

"But is it safe? I mean, it's in the middle of nowhere."said Chasity.

"No shit Sherlock. We're in the middle of nowhere!"Evelyn said smacking the back of Chasity's head.

"Hey! I was just saying."she said rubbing the back of her head.

We pulled over and got out of the car. We took out our ray guns. I had a blue one, Chasity had an orange one, Evelyn had a hot pink one, and Mayra had a purple one.

"Be careful. Keep your voices low and don't scream unless something bad is happening." Mayra whispered.

She went in first with Chasity following behind then Evelyn then me. Typical, I was left behind. I heard Evelyn scream. I took out my ray gun and looked around. Then I felt someone hit me on the back of the head, hard. Next thing I new, I was blacking out. The last thing I saw was a tall figure with blonde hair standing over me.