The Girls Guide to Relationships

Chapter 1: Crushes

Crushes can be good and bad. They can be good because they can lead to relationships, and they can be bad because it's hard to overcome crushes. If you like a guy, don't make it obvious because you are going to come off like your desperate. Also, don't tell people you like that guy because people may blurt the secret causing the boy to find out which you may not want.

You don't want your crush knowing that you like him because then, he may act awkward around you. You have to be sure he like you back.

Ways to be sure he likes you:
1) He will flirt and find excuses you touch you.
2) He will compliment you often and find ways to be around you.
3) He will talk to you a lot and keep a conversation going.
4) He will show affection and not be a jerk.
5) He will care about you and help you any way he can.
*IF HE DOES NOT SHOW ANY OF THESE SIGNS, HE PROBABLY IS NOT INTERESTED*

If he is not interested, don't be upset. Remember that there are a million other guys out there who will notice you and fall for you, you just have to be patient.

Ways to overcome a crush:
1) Start noticing other guys and if you find one you like, go for it and see if he is interested.
2) Maybe start a dating site if you are if age.
3) Ask a nice boy on a date and see what he says.
DON'T BE THE GIRL TO ASK EVERY GUY OUT! YOU WON'T GET ANYONE TO GO AFTER YOU IF YOU GO THAT WAY. BE PATIENT!

If you have any questions, please comment. Also, I want to hear about your crushes! I will update soon and the next chapter will be called: How to ask a guy out. If this advice helped, tell me about it. Please vote it will mean a lot!