Chapter 4

Just a warning there will be some cursing in this!!

*Chloe's P.O.V*

Christmas came fast. Umbridge was now high inquisitor of Hogwarts. Godric, I hated that woman. (a/n see what I did there :))

We had all been planning on staying at Hogwarts for Christmas but one day, the twins, the rest of the Weasleys at Hogwarts and Harry Potter just disappeared.

Christmas flow past and soon everyone was back at Hogwarts.

Then of course Dumbeldore had to go and run away. Don't get me wrong, I love Dumbeldore but could he have chose a worst time!

We had been dropping back on our pranks, because we didn't want to annoy Dumbeldore as well as Umbridge but now we were going full out with the pranks.

We were in care of magical creatures. Hagrid was trying to teach us about thestrals. Before you ask, yes I can see them. I saw my mother die, just like Luna did.

Everyone was panicking because they couldn't see them. Though I think Scorpia's reaction to the thestral coming near her was a bit over the top. But it did touch her hair and NO ONE AND I REPEAT NO ONE touches her hair.

"Ahhhhhh, some things touching my hair. Nothing touches MY hair. Where is it so I can punch it to Mercury!" she exclaimed. Rebekah was on the floor of the forest laughing. She couldn't see them but she wasn't scared.

So being the great friend I am, I got her hair free.

"Where is it" she asked, swinging her arms in the air, trying to punch it.

"I'm not going to tell you for the thestrals sake" I told her. Hagrid ended the class and we started walking up to the castle.

Scorp, Beccy and I started planning our pranks with the twins. We had many plans.

Then Hermione Granger bumped into Scorpia but not before muttering "dumb blonde".

That hit nerve on Scorpia and she went mad. So we decided to plan even more pranks.

It was time for the pranks to begin.

*********

I took out a bag of skittles. "Take some of these and eat them. They will help us be hyper for the next two days of pranks and they taste delicious!" I exclaimed. We all ate some some and got ready for our pranks.

********

We were walking down the corridors with Fred and George. I was holding Trevor, Neville's toad. I had finally managed go convince Neville to give us a lend of him.

We saw Umbridge walking down the hallway. This was my queue. I was the only one out of the five of us who she thought to be the slightest bit innocent.

I walked up and said "Some Gryffindors and I would like to congratulate you on becoming headmistress. We got you some cauldron cakes to congratulate you".

"Why thank you dear, I might have one right now" she said and I handed her the box. As soon as she ate one she turned into a toad.

"Why didn't the spell work?" I joked. They all laughed. I picked up the toad in one hand, Trevor still in the other. I gave them to Fred and George who put them in a box.

"What do we have here?" McGonagall asked.

"Just looking after some peoples toads" Scorpia said, cooly.

McGonagall just smirked and walked on. We decided to put Trevor out of his misery and take him out of the box.

"Bye Umbridge" we said. We would have done simple transfiguration and not waste perfect cauldron cakes on her but it was an N.E.W.T's level spell. According to Fred and George "Transfiguration was not one of the O.W.L's we had passed in".