Epilogue

*Third persons P.O.V*

Rebekah Snape Malfoy held the hand of little Severus Malfoy. He was only nine and was disappointed that he would not yet be attending Hogwarts

He had his mother's black hair but his father's startling blue eyes that were so light they looked grey.

His older sister, Scorpia, dragged her feet along the path, hoping to spot a friend in Ravenclaw house. She had turned sixteen over the summer and she couldn't wait until she was seventeen. She was one of the youngest in sixth year, having her birthday in the summer holidays.

She had the blonde hair and blue eyes that had given her her name. She'd heard the story of her aunt and felt proud to be named after her.

Then there is Scorpius. He was bouncing in excitement at the thought of going to Hogwarts. His older sister had been put in Ravenclaw so who knows what house he could be in.

He had the light blonde hair, so light it looked white and and he also shared his father's eyes, making them also look identical.

"Scorpius, stop bouncing, it makes people look at you strangely" Draco told his little boy. He had been surprised that Scorpia had been put in Ravenclaw but didn't mind nonetheless. He had gotten over the whole mudbloods and blood traitor thing a while after actually getting to know the Weasley's.

Scorpia pushed passed her father the moment she spotted Roxanne Weasley, her best friend since first year. Roxanne was the daughter of George Weasley and Angelina Johnson. She said a quick 'hello' to her older brother, Freddie, before dragging Roxanne off to the train and telling her about her summer.

Scorpius looked around at the other students with their families. He spotted a familiar family looking over at them along with their friends. He poked his dad with his elbow.

Draco looked around and Scorpius pointed towards the two families. He gave them a nod and a friendly wave. They still weren't the best of friends but it didn't mean they were still at each others throats.

Rebekah got her son's trunk and carried it until they got to the entrance to the train.

Just as she was about to say her goodbye to her son, the sight of another family stopped her. She smiled and waved over to them. They soon walked over.

Chloe caught sight of her best friend after talking to Rachel Brown Thomas, an old friend of hers. Rachel now had a young twelve year old boy by the name of Terry.

She got her four children to move along faster as the train was soon to blowing the whistle.

Seamus Jr., her oldest son, made his way to the train. He couldn't wait to see his friends in Hufflepuff. He was now in his seventh year and couldn't wait as he was the new head boy. Only sixteen but he would be seventeen soon.

He had the blonde hair of his mother along with a pair of grass green eyes. He was tall bit not too tall that he would tower over many people.

Then there were the twins. Shay and Finn (they had a whole debate on Finn's name as he is now Finn Finnagin) were just like Fred and George were in Hogwarts. Two of the biggest pranksters. They were both fifteen now and had failed at the chance of getting prefect. They had both been sorted into Gryffindor and were some of the most popular.

They both had the same jet black hair and crystal blue eyes. They were tall but not as tall as their older brother.

Then lastly was little Aoife. She was eleven and was looking forward to her first year. She was holding hands with her father but was ready to run as soon as the whistle blew on the train.

She had black hair and emerald green eyes. She was quite small compared to her brothers.

"Good to see you, Beccy" Chloe told her friend. Rebekah smiled at her as the twins began to talk to Scorpius.

"You too, Chloe. How is St. Mungo's?" Rebekah questioned her friend about her job. Chloe is a full time heala St. Mungo's.

"Good and how has little Severus been?" Chloe asked. Rebekah had not wanted to work until all her children were off to Hogwarts but was planning on working in the Department of Mysteries.

"He's been fine, you know, the usual complaining of wanting to go to Hogwarts" she told her friend. Chloe nodded in understanding. Aoife had been like this for years as well.

The whistle of the train blew and the two families began rushing.

"Have a good time at Hogwarts and write every month" Chloe told Aoife and the twins. Seamus Jr. had disappeared of to only Godric knows where.

"Write every possible moment and be good" Rebekah warned her children. They nodded.

She gave Scorpius a hug and gave him a 'good luck' at the same time Chloe did the same to Aoife.

The twins flew the trunks through the train with their wands and they all ran to the nearest compartment. They waved like maniacs as the train drove away, until their parents and in the Malfoy's case, little brother, were out of sight.

**************

That's the end. I'm actually considering doing a sequel but I'll tell you if I do. Now I'm writing a Sirius Black fan fiction. I don't know the name yet but please look up my name and it should come up. That's got two characters representing me and Rebekah but mainly Rebekah. Though its NOT Scorpia and Rebekah, its two completely different people. Anyway thanks for reading my story!

Vote. Comment. Share.