Chapter 11

*Rebekah's P.O.V*

It was a week before we had to go back to Hogwarts. Draco is now officially a Death Eater.

Weasley's Wizard Wheezes was officially open and I had been helping out with the products and the other work.

I was getting ready to go to Malfoy Manor for a meeting with old no-nose (another nickname he does not need to know about). Scorp, Chloe and Draco would be there as well.

I got up from my bed (after being in there half the morning) and went up to my cupboard and grabbed some clothes.

I got changed a yellow T-shirt with a smiley face in the middle, along with black jeans, a red Hollister jumper and some red converse.

I ran downstairs and quickly grabbed some toast. I ate it quickly and said goodbye to Sevy.

I ran outside where Gigi was patiently waiting for me. Sure I could have flooed (still a funny word) but what's the point in owning a hippogriff if your not going to use it.

I bowed and she bowed back. I started petting and complimenting her. Then I finally jumped on her back and she started to fly in the air.

I had taken Gigi because Scorp and Draco live in Malfoy Manor so they don't have to do anything to get there and Cole had finally grown to a big enough size that Chloe could fly with him.

I flew through the sky, watching the scenes change in seconds, whilst Gigi's leg skidded on the water of the lake below.

After twenty minutes of flying I arrived at Malfoy Manor. I tied Gigi to the rope Scorp had put outside the Manor for when she stayed there.

We only made Gigi stay there for the most of the summer and then we would take her back to Hogwarts where Hagrid looked after her.

Chloe came shortly after on Cole. She tied him to a random tree with some rope she had brought and we both made our way inside the Manor.

We both came to a stop outside the dining room, which had a big long table and many chairs, which was also the place we used for meetings.

We opened the door and walk through to find Scorp and Draco already seated along with Voldy.

We both took a seat across from Draco and Scorp and sat there with worried expressions on our faces.

"I'm going to say this once, I have a mission for you" the Dark Lord (see we can respect that he has a name he would like to be called) said, then paused.

"What is it, my lord?" Draco asked, worriedly.

"I want you to find a way of letting Death Eaters into Hogwarts. Then I want you all to kill Dumbledore" he said, like it was nothing. We looked at each other worriedly. We all thought Dumbledore was a great headmaster, well except for Draco but that didn't mean he wanted to kill him!

"But" Scorpia started but the Dark Lord cut her off.

"You will do what I say or you know the consequences" he said.

"Yes my lord" Scorpia bowed her head. This was going to be an interesting and scary year. Yay, I though sarcastically, I get to kill the headmaster of the school.

********

It was the 1st of September. I walked into Kings Cross with Sevy following closely behind. He had been worried about me since I told him our little mission.

I ran through platform 9 3/4 to be greeted by family's saying goodbye and warning their children about being careful and following the rules.

Sevy said goodbye (he was apperating) and I gave him a hug (which was awkward as always with Sevy) and boarded the train with my trunk and Sphere's cage in my hand.

I looked around the train to finally find Scorp in a compartment with Draco, Pansy, Zambini, Crabbe and Goyle.

"Hey Scorp" I smiled. She smiled back and parted the seat next to her. There was one empty seat across from my empty seat which was obviously Chloe's. Draco sat beside her with Pansy on his other side. Zambini was in between Crabbe and Goyle and looking uncomfortable mighty I add.

I closed the compartment door and sat on the empty seat next to her, only for the door to be opened again. I looked and saw Hannah Abbott, a Hufflepuff, who looked terrified to be here.

"The new teacher told me to give this to Zambini" she muttered and handed Blaise a letter. She quickly ran out, closing the compartment door behind her.

He opened the letter and left without another word.

After half an hour or so he came back in, interrupting our conversation on quidditch.

"How was it?" Draco asked. Blaise tried closing the door but it wouldn't until he slammed it, causing the glass to shatter. I took out my wand.

"Reparo" I muttered and the glass went back into place.

Half way there and Draco decided to put his head on Pansy's lap. Pansy seemed delighted at this and didn't bother lifting his head.

So Scorp decided if Pansy wasn't going to lift his head, she would.

Within 5 seconds Draco was lying on the ground groaning from 'the pain in his side that was going to kill him' as he describes it

We all laughed and sat there ignoring his pleads for someone to help him up. Eventually Scorp gave in and helped him up.

We arrived at Hogwarts in no time. The lights were shining over the lake, that the first years would have to go over in the boats.

We all piled into the carriage and that's when I realised something.

"Scorp where's Chloe?" I asked.

"She could have got a compartment with her sister" Scorp shrugged. I nodded. It would make sense, she felt she hadn't talked to her sister enough last time we seen her.

We all entered the great hall with the rest of the school for the feast. I said my goodbye to Scorp and walked over to the Gryffindor table.

I looked around the table and found that Chloe still wasn't here. Everyone gathered in and the sorting began. Then finally time for the feast.

After the feast I still hasn't seen Chloe! Dumbledore started his speech but halfway through the doors to the great hall burst open.

Cole flew in with Chloe on his back. Chloe was standing with both of her arms out and looking at the ceiling as if she was having a flashback.

I laughed as she jumped off Cole and walked over to the Gryyfindor table as if nothing had happened.

"Thank you for your grand entrance, Miss Lovegood" Dumbledore chuckled.

"Why its my pleasure" Chloe said. Dumbeldore went back to his speech and I couldn't help but look at how good of a headmaster he was.

A good headmaster that we had to kill.

**************

Yay more updates! I'm bored so I decided to update. My grandad's house is SO boring! Thank you my dear friends who helped me with a bit of writers block that I had when coming up for ideas with this chapter.

Vote. Comment.