Chapter 2

*Charlie Weasley's P.O.V*

I was sitting in Harry's and Ron's room with my brothers, sister, Harry and Hermione.

I would rather be in Romania, training dragons but mum wants to be able to know where I am at all times. We were in the order of the phoenix headquarters.

Yes, by the way, I am THE Charlie Weasley, lover of dragons. We had all gotten bored and decided to play a nice friendly game of truth or dare.

"Truth or dare?" George asked Ron.

"Truth" he replied. In a normal game of truth or dare this would be the wimpy answer but that's only because you can lie. But not in this game because they had all drank some vertisaum that Fred and George had bought of Mundungus.

"Okay, Ron, who do you have a crush on?" George smirked.

Ron's face went as red as his hair. "Rebekah Snape and Scorpia Malfoy" he answered. Fred was on the floor laughing.

"What about you then?" Ron asked, angrily. Now it was Fred's turn to go red.

"Scorpia Malfoy" he muttered, sheepishly. George started to laugh but went red when Fred said "you like her to but your favourite would have to be her friend Chloe Lovegood wouldn't it?" He smirked.

"Well this Scorpia Malfoy must be something, what does she look like?" I asked.

"She's about 5 foot 6, with long wavy blond hair with light green highlights and she has blue eyes. Every guy in Hogwarts has a crush on her or one of her friends. Shame she's a Malfoy and a Slytherin" Fred sighed.

"What about her friends? I'm guessing there name's are Chloe Lovegood and Rebekah Snape?" I asked.

"Yeah, Rebekah Snape is an inch smaller than Scorpia. She has long, straight black hair and dark brown eyes. She's a Gryffindor but she's also a Snape and Professor Snape hates us all enough already. But for some weird reason she's always giddy and happy that we wonder how her and Snape are siblings" Ron said.

"Then there's Chloe Lovegood. She's three inches smaller than Scorpia, with wavy brown hair and dark blue highlights. She has green eyes and is in Gryffindor though everyone thinks she's as crazy as every other Lovegood" George said.

"Then I suppose they're all sluts?" I asked.

"Surprisingly no. They've all only had one boyfriend each. Chloe had Dean Thomas who she broke up with after a year because he was annoying. Then Rebekah had Cedric Diggory whom she also broke up with because he had more of an interest in Cho Chang than her. Then Scorpia had Blaise Zambini but they both agreed to break up because Draco refused to speak to either of them" Fred said.

"You could all be expert stalkers. What year are they in?" I asked. I was curious. I had never heard of a Slytherin have two Gryffindor best friends never mind a Malfoy.

"Fifth year, like me, Hermione and Harry" Ron said.

"Shame they're family's are either crazy or evil" Harry said.

"I think you guys may be looking into their family's a bit too much and not them" I said.

**********

*Rebekah's P.O.V*

I walked into Kings Cross with Sevy. I couldn't wait to see Scorpia and Chloe.

I wouldn't admit this to their faces but Scorpia was a bigger friend to me than Chloe. Only because Chloe got along better with Rachel Brown, twin sister of Lavender Brown and another one of our friends. She's actually in Ravenclaw though.

I walked through the walls between platform 9 3/4 with Sevy by my side. When we got through I looked to see a huge crowd.

I looked around to find Chloe standing waving at me. I walked over after saying a "goodbye, see you at Hogwarts" to Sevy.

"Hey where's Scorp?" I asked, using our nickname for Scorpia.

"She's saying goodbye to her family she said she'll meet us in our compartment" Chloe said. It had been our compartment ever since our first year. No one was usually in it except us.

"Okay, come on, before some first years get in it" I said.

We quickly walked onto the train and up to the door of our compartment. Just before we opened the door of the compartment we heard the familiar voice of Scorpia.

"Hey, sorry I'm late" she said.

"It's fine, come on" Chloe said opening the compartment door, only to find the compartment filled with three ginger boys and the bushy haired brunette, who for some reason hated Scorpia, Chloe and I.

"Sorry but this compartments taken" she said.

"Sorry but we've used this compartment since first year so could we all maybe share it?" Scorpia asked, innocently, pouting. She knew everyone fell for it, especially men. But Chloe and I knew Scorpia was far from innocent.

But the three ginger boys fell for it and let us in. We put our trunks up but Chloe kept our pets cages down. Scorpia loved to play with Salazar but he was very good at escaping the compartment and causing hell to break loose.

Chloe had a pet gryfinth named Cole. I had a tawny owl named Sphere. Chloe being the weird person she is started stroking Cole evil as if it was a cat. Scorpia and I giggled at this.

"Come on Ron, we have to go to the perfect carriages" bossy said. That's right, I'm calling her bossy. I definitely thought Ron was cuter than the two others, who appeared to be twins. Though not really my type.

They left while we all sat down and the train started to move. We looked towards the twins and started to introduce ourselves.

"Rebekah Snape but call me Beccy, not Becca, Beccy!" I told them. I didn't like Becca, it felt weird. The twins just smiled.

"Chloe Lovegood I'd tell you my nickname but I don't have one and if I hear you're calling me a nickname I will personally curse you in front of everyone in Hogwarts" Chloe threatened. They laughed because Chloe looked to innocent to threaten. Little did they know that small girl could scare the hell out of you if she wanted.

"Scorpia Malfoy but call me Scorp" Scorpia said.

"Okay Scorpy I'm George" one of the gingers said. She scowled at the nickname.

"And I'm Fred" the other one said.

"So you're Fred" she points to the one that said he was George. "And you're George" she points to the one who said he was Fred. They raised their eyebrows in confusion as to how she figured them out. "Twin instincts" she told them. "Oh and my nickname is Scorp not Scorpy" she said.

"But I'm more special than anyone who calls you Scorp if I call you Scorpy" Fred said.

Scorpia shook her head and looked out the window, hiding a blush.

Oooooh, someone's got a crush, I thought, as it was very rare for Scorpia to blush.

We talked a bit more with the twins until all to soon the train had stopped.

We got of and headed towards the carriages with the twins. As we sat in one I looked out and saw Hogwarts, my home away from home. I could tell this year would be just as interesting as any other at Hogwarts.

Vote. Comment. Enjoy!