Chrissy: Chapter Nine

A/N:This is not as long as I would have liked but at least it is something! It moves kinda fast so if you have any questions please let me know! Please comment/vote!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Nine:

“Gaara” I whimpered and he looked furious.

“What is going on?” He asked calmly. That is what chilled me to the bone, his absolute calm. That’s never good.

“Gaara! Get Yumi out of here!” Kakashi boomed and I was suddenly flying through the air towards him. I let out a startled yelp but became quiet as soon as the wall of sand caught me.

“Kakashi. Did you just throw me?” I asked in a daze. I know I weigh more than that! Kakashi just smiled a half smile at me and winked. I stifled a stunned giggle as Gaara pulled me behind him. Once again I went air born and this time I let out a terror filled scream. I couldn’t move my limbs. Strong arms wrapped around me from behind just as I felt the impact of a wall. I heard whoever it was holding me grunt and became quiet. I saw blood running down the arm wrapped around my waist and my eyes grew wide. It couldn’t be…

“Sasuke?” I asked softly and in response I received a grunt. I spun around and saw that it was indeed him. He was covered in blood and his clan symbol was cut into his torso. His shirt was missing. I stifled a scream and started pulling medical ointments from the small case I kept in my pocket at all times. I applied some healing ointments onto all of his cuts and his eyes started to slide shut.

“No! Sasuke stay with me.” I said and patted his cheek. His eyes flashed open; they were Mangekyō Sharingan. I took several steps back and slid into a fighting stance. He disappeared from before my eyes.

“Is this with you enough?” I heard him say from behind me as his arms slid around my waist and he pressed himself against me. I jerked in surprise but he only held to me tighter, refusing to let me go. I looked down at his arms and saw the all too familiar black marks.

“No, this cant be. This shouldn’t have happened yet!” I whimpered mostly to myself. I felt Sasuke be ripped from me and once again I was thrown through the room. I landed in Kakashi’s arms and glared at him.

“You guys have got to stop doing that!” I growled and he just laughed.

“This seems like it’s becoming a trend.” He said and I looked to where Gaara and Sasuke were now fighting. Kakashi placed me on my feet and I grabbed four senbon from in my hair. Before my hair could fall out of place I threw them at the two that were fighting and pinned them to the wall; Gaara by his shirt, and Sasuke by his shorts. They were about to pull free when I stepped in-between them.

“Would you stop!” I yelled and vaguely heard Gaara telling me to move but Sasuke’s laughs were drowning him out. I looked at Sasuke who was now himself again. I walked the four steps over to him and slapped him across the face. I was holding back tears.

“HOW DARE YOU!” I boomed and he looked shock.

“What did I do?” He asked, honestly confused. He looked down at himself and his eyes grew wide. I pulled on my hair, mad.

“This isn’t how it works! This is not supposed to happen!!!” I screamed and spun on my heel and punched the wall with all of the force I had in me. I bit my tongue to stop myself from crying out in pain.

“Yumi?” I heard Neji’s voice but I was not listening to him. Ten-Ten ran up to me and hugged me from behind as the first tear slipped out. There was not another sound in the room, you could hear the tear hit the floor. Ten-Ten pulled me from the wall and out of the house. We walked into the forest a while later and continued walking. I was in a daze.

“This isn’t how it was supposed to work! This did not happen! Why did everything change?” I cried and fell against the nearest tree. Ten-Ten sat next to me and I looked at her.

“What happened?” She asked. My face turned bright red as I remembered Sasuke pressing his body against mine. The tears started again as I remembered he only did it for spite.

“Nothing of consequence.” I muttered. My voice sounded alien even to me.

“Get up.” Ten-Ten demanded and I did as she asked. She handed me a few weapons and before I could even see what they were she threw a kuni knife at me. I blocked it out of instinct with a senbon and the fight was on. It went on for several hours until we were both laying on the ground laughing and panting. She had really helped me clear my mind.

“I have found fighting to be very therapeutic.” She said and I just nodded. It was the first thing either of us had said since we started fighting.

“It is” I said softly. I ran my fingers through my messy hair and groaned. If I ever went back my mother was going to kill me. I am supposed to be a pretty dancer, not a ninja.