Chrissy: Chapter Two

Chapter Two:

“Are you ok?” I heard a familiar voice ask and my eyes flew open. My eyes flashed to the face that belonged to the man holding me.

Village?” He asked and I laughed.

“Sort-of.” I said laughing and he nodded.

“Then I will take you to the Hokage” He said in a voice filled with determination.

“Ok” I said and shrugged. He sat me on my feet and I was surprised to find that I could keep up with him. We leapt from branch to branch and were back at the village in hardly any time. I fallowed him to the Hokage’s house, ignoring all of the funny looks and becoming even more excited at all of the familiar faces. Not to mention more convinced that I hit my head and was now in a dream. As we walked up the stairs one of the Anbu Black Opps was walking down. I was suddenly staring at Kakashi-Sensei’s back and he had a kuni knife held up to defend an attack from a long double edged sword. I cringed as low as I could get as Kakashi was thrown over my head. The sword was suddenly at my throat and I didn’t think, I just reacted. I was not a ninja but back before I was on Broadway or any of the movies I played in I practiced every single type of martial art out there and was a black belt in everything. As the sword neared my throat I swept my feet out to hit the Anbu Black Opps members legs and grabbed the kuni knife that Kakashi had dropped. I brought it up to defend myself and tried something that I had only seen in the Naruto movies, I used Shadow Clone Jujitsu. My shadow clone kicked the attacker in the back and I used his own weight to throw him over my shoulder and off of the building. All of this took place in a matter of seconds and I was left with my adrenaline rushing and no idea of how to make my Shadow Clone go away.

“What was that all about?” I heard the Hokage ask and I dropped into a respectful half bow that I had seen the ninjas on the Naruto movies do.

“Oh come on, don’t treat me like that! We have not even been introduced and my ninjas are already attacking you.” The Hokage said and I laughed shakily.

“But she defended her-self well if I say so myself. I apologies for not paying more attention Lord Hokage” Kakashi said respectfully and the Anbu Black Opps member that had attacked me before appeared behind the Hokage. I did not know why I reacted the way I did but immediately I threw the kuni knife I had in my hand into the fabric of the ninjas shirt and it yanked him backwards, pinning him to the wall. My clone meanwhile pulled the Hokage down and jumped with him in her arms to the next building as a paper bomb went off. I squeezed my eyes shut but never felt any of the blast because Kakashi had once again picked me up and jumped along with my clone and the Hokage.

“What is going on?” Kakashi demanded and I laughed shakily as I realized why I had reacted the way I did, I had recognized a similar scenario from a previous Naruto episode.

“Orochimaru is trying to assassinate you Lord Hokage.” I said looking at the ground. Both Lord Hokage and Kakashi-Sensei were stunned into silence.

“And while I’m talking I should also mention that I am from another world and I know what is going to happen for a while, sort of like a sorceress,  oh and I have no where to live and no clothes and no family here.” I said all in one breath and Lord Hokage scooped me into a hug.

“Finally! You must be Miss. Christina! Yes, we have money saved up for you as well as a wardrobe and a place to live and you shall be joining Guy’s group. I am aware that there is already three in that group but it seems we will have a group of four now. We had heard about you from a sorcerer a while ago and we have been waiting for you. Now quickly go to this address and change so you can walk to the training grounds with Ten-Ten. I will send someone to let her know you have arrived. She will be so happy!” Lord Hokage beamed and my head spun at the realization that this was all going to work out. I reminded myself that this was just a dream and my happiness deflated for a while.

“No need Lord Hokage, we were sent to see what all of the commotion was about.” Ten-Ten’s voice rung out clear as a bell from where she now stood smiling on the roof top a few feet away. I smiled and she ran over to me, pulling me into a hug.

“Finally another girl in the group!” She yelled happily and I laughed. She pulled my hand until we were running to what appeared to be the house next to hers. I laughed and she handed me the key. I unlocked it and pouted slightly at the plain sight of it. I would defiantly have to go shopping to put some personal touches on it. Ten-Ten handed me a leaf village headband and I smiled gratefully. She also threw me clothes and that would be when I realized that I was still in my floor length light pink ball gown with black lace. I was slightly great full I would get to keep it from my old life but then I realized I could not get out of it by myself since the back was a corset. As soon as that passed through my mind Ten-Ten ran over and quickly untied the backing. I smiled, great full, and went to the bathroom to change. I quickly changed into an outfit that looked surprisingly like hers and slipped the headband around my waist, not wanting the girly look of it being on my forehead, nor the manly look of it being on my arm. I walked out and hung my dress up and stuffed my parachute bag that didn’t work into the bottom of the closet.

“So where are we meeting Neji-San and Lee-San?” I asked and she laughed as I jumped realizing that they were behind me.

“Guys! Don’t scare her like that!” She snapped and hit them on the side of the heads.

“And now….The amazing entrance…… Of Guy!” Guy-Sensei yelled as he burst through my door, I was glad someone had opened it. I laughed and he beamed at the sound.

“Lee! My precious student! I think we may have a beautiful blossom that appreciates our hilarity!” Guy-Sensei Yelled and Lee immediately went to his side and they started talking which I promptly blocked out and started to pay attention to Neji who was looking at me curiously. I crossed my arms and matched his posture exactly.

“Can I help you?” I growled and he smiled a half smile.

“Would you two shut up!” Ten-Ten yelled at Guy-Sensei and Lee.

“Aww the power of youth!” Guy-Sensei beamed and Ten-Ten wrapped an arm around my shoulder. Suddenly Neji launched himself at me and I quickly dodged aside, bringing a shocked looking Ten-Ten with me. I was glad to find ninja tools were they should be in my outfit and I held a kuni knife up as I stood in a defensive position.

“G-g-g-g-guy Sensei! She j-j-j-just moved faster than Neji-Kun!” Lee yelled with shock and I was only vaguely aware that my eyes had focused more than they should have.

“I saw that Lee. It seems we have another strong blossom!” Guy-Sensei yelled and smiled wildly.