Chrissy: Chapter One

Chapter One:

“Chrissie! Get your but down here now!” My mother screamed and I ran downstairs. My long dark brown hair flowed behind me and my violet and blue eyes were beaming with happiness.

“Bye mom!” I yelled and kissed her cheek as I headed for the door. I grabbed my bag and my long light pink dress with black lace brushed the floor and I had to dance over the hem to keep from tripping. I heard my mother laughing behind me.

“Goodbye honey! I will see you next month!” She yelled and I waved behind me. I jumped inside the taxi awaiting me and I gave him the address. He drove me to the large airport downtown and I was forced to rush to catch my flight. I was on my way to the largest dance recital I had ever been a part of, a Broadway show. I ran to the private jet I was assigned and my stylists sighed a breath of relief when I entered the large jet.

“Its about time!” Cleo, my head stylist laughed and shoved me into a seat as they began primping me. I mentally groaned but I kept a smile plastered across my face. I did not really like all of this, I would much rather prefer to be sitting on the floor in my room reading Naruto manga than be dancing and singing in a show on Broadway. Right after Cleo pinned the last piece of my hair into a Japanese style up-do the plane started to shake. My eyes grew wide and my stylists screamed as the plane started to nose dive. We were thrown around and I seemed to be the only one to be smart enough to find a seat and pull the parachute package out from under it. I strapped myself into the parachute and started throwing more at my stylists. They got it together and slipped themselves in. I looked out the window and terror gripped my heart as I saw us getting closer and closer to the ground. I swallowed my terror and pushed the red button that ejected the door and gripped the side so I wasn’t yanked out. Immediately my stylists threw themselves out the door and I was soon to fallow. I waited until I was the right amount of space away from the ground and I pulled at my parachute. You know the sudden yank that it is supposed to feel like when the parachute catches the wind? I never felt that. Why? Because my parachute did not open. I closed my eyes and wished once again that I was in the world of ninjas, in the world of Naruto. Tears filled my eyes and I could feel myself falling, becoming closer to the ground. My life flashed before my eyes and even as I felt myself become that much closer to death I realized that I was never truly happy. Yes I was a Broadway star and had been in a bunch of movies and had all of the money a girl could wish for, I still was not happy. I felt trees brush past me and tears flowed down my face when suddenly strong arms went around me and I was pulled onto tree in someone’s arms.