Part 1

I walk down the road in my neighborhood and look over into the forest. We have the pretties' forest in the whole state and yet since there are wolves living inside so no one are allowed to play or even walk in it without a group of four and all must have guns. I look over at the fence; to jump over would give me a look in this beautiful world.

Sweet scent of flowers, and late summer morning dew air fills my nasal cavity. I look twice before climbing over then walk deeper into the woods. I stop just far enough where I'm in and close enough where I can find my way out. I sit down on the ground under a tree and watch the birds. I must have dozed off because after that I see three older women standing in front of me.

"When need to give her the medicine now or we'll be sending away the best thing we could have gotten in years." "How many females were birthed this year?" "None and we have just continued to go down to this year is none they have made pups in the labs they are hard to make." "What is the female student rate?" "There are four and all of them are graduating they also have mates too." "She is a junior and there are about five students over all in the junior class now six and she'll be the only female."

"Then it's agreed?" "Yes." They grab me and throw me into a white van. Thirty minutes later on opens the door the other holds me down, while the last one sticks a needle in my arm. I watched the world spin then darkness's vial falls over my eyes again and I succumb to darkness.

***

"Alright this is now a full blood female and we also helped make her more attractive to the males." "What is that smell?" A man's voice, but those women were the only ones. "She is an unmated female now that means she's secreting off her scent to males for them to know she'd open." "I've been here four years and never smelt the scent before." "You haven't had many female encounters, but this is normal we lived in their villages and know this is the scent they give off."

He complains more but something caught my attention. "Get the guns she's going to be dangerous when she wakes up." I sit up and see everyone in the room flinch. "Give me my gun she is up!" "Take her to the school as soon as possible." "The males were just here do we put her with them?" "Put her with the pups they will see her as a mommy figure." One of the women says as I feel hands go around my neck. "Now she has her collar and you gave her all the shots she needs?" "Yes, but the males will need one more shot now since she here." "What is that?"

I hear one let out a small giggle, "Well it's the slowing shot." "It makes their male gun harder to fire." I was ready to die! "We want to make pups as soon as possible." "Yes we took four eggs and three of the four have split and we are ready to fertilize them but she needs to be ready physically, she needs to go into heat. That takes time too you know." "Yes, yes just remember she is to stay in the nursery with the pups and have little access with the males while they learn the last thing they need before letting them interact with her." I look at the people in the room.

Men and women wear military outfits and the three women wear white lab coats and have silvering hair. I look at them as one of the women hands me a bag. "These are clothes that have no scent other than ours of a human." "We need you to take a shower while we help the pups out." I nod and four of the women in the room with the military outfits lead me out and into another room that had a shower without a curtain. "Remove your clothes now!" One with a gun yelled at me and forced me to strip.

I turn and look in the mirror my hair is no longer a rusty color it's now black. My face has softened and looks nicer and not filled with blemishes. My eyes even turned blue from their brown color. "Hurry it up we have to leave soon and don't want to be held up by you." I nod and start the water I noticed my legs were hair less not even a single prickle. The only thing other than my head that had hair on it was my lady part. I dried off and found a bright pink dress with white dots all over. I dug deeper and found a matching set of pink and black lace panty and bra.