We can't go with them

We watched in horror as the zombies feasted on the poor girls body. It didn't take them long to finish her, from what we could see they ripped her open and ate her organs, the lungs,heart,liver,stomach,kidneys,intestines, her clothes ripped and blood soaked. There were large scraps up her legs and big chunks missing from her arms and legs. Lauren ran over to the bin and not long after was being sick.

"We should leave." I suggested.

"We're safer here than out there." Craig argued.

"Well we should tell everyone." I told him.

"They won't listen." Daniel told me. I looked at him,

"They have to." I went over to the door and looked out through the glass to check none were already in the school. I slowly pulled the door open and crept out. I went to the left and past the stairs down to a hallway which led to a door that took you to the assembly hall stage. I quickly climbed the small steps and entered the code to open the door. The door buzzed and I quickly pulled it open and closed it behind myself. I ran out from the stage. "Zombies... Outside." Everyone laughed at me, except a few that stood up and watched me. The soldier shouted,

"Quiet!" The scientist then asked,

"What do you mean? What did you see?"

"We were sitting in out french class and we looked out the window, there was one at the gates and then some woman was jogging behind it and it jumped her, biting her then it..." I hesitated. "It ripped her open and she screamed, more came, 5 I think. Then they left her. And I don't know were they went after that." Everyone didn't laugh this time. They watched me to see if I gave off any signs that I was lying and then some Third year stood up and said to me.

"You aren't joking?" I shook my head and he flopped on to his chair. The soldier then took out his radio and said,

"Dispatch immediate evacuation. This area is a red zone. I repeat, This area is a red zone." Then he put the radio back in a pouch and told the teachers to have the gates sealed until the Army Trucks came. The teachers all left the assembly hall and the soldier and scientist went out through the side exit and I heard the scientist saying something about extermination for the greater good. Everyone in the assembly halls was panicking and I looked around the room for my friends. I could only see Victoria, Louise, James and Rebecca. I called them over and they pushed their way past everyone. I went up the steps and behind the stage and back into the french corridor. They followed me. We continued down the hall and went into Miss Park's room. Daniel, Lauren and Craig were still in there. "Well what happened?" Daniel asked me.

"They listened and now they're 'evacuating' everyone." I told him. "But they said something about exterminating for the greater good?"

"You don't think?" Victoria asked me.

"That everyone that goes with them is dead." Daniel finished.

"Yep." I agreed.

"So we shouldn't go with them." Craig said. "Why didn't you tell everyone else?"

"Because they wouldn't have listened." I told him.

"So we're just going to do nothing." He was angry at me for not helping.

"If we survive we can tell other people of what they did." He tried to leave but I stood in his way. The fire alarm then went off. We looked out the windows. The army trucks had arrived. I watched as everyone got herded onto them. Craig didn't watch it though he just sat in his chair. I put my hand on his shoulder, "I'm sorry, Craig."

"No you aren't, Mark, if you were truly sorry you would have made sure no one got on the trucks."