Chapter Five: Alexander

Bright light clouded my vision making my head throb. I squinted my eyes and slowly took in my surroundings. I was in a bright white room. From the furniture to the windows, everything was stark white. Lifting my head up more I was fully able to sit up, the room itself was beautiful but this was not my house, or a house I recognized. I stood up and looked down at my clothing. I was in my outfit from yesterday only they were muddy and torn. My shirt now had stains of blood on it, memories flooding into me causing me to remember the night before.

I tried looking for a door, anything to leave this place. I had to get back home before my dad literally killed me, although after lasts nights events, I couldn't even tell if I was dead or not. Music filled my ears making me feel antsy for music had brought me to this place. I tried calling for someone but my lips were dry and I was to worn out to even speak. But I had to find out where I was and how to leave. Footsteps upstairs sparked my curiosity, maybe the person upstairs could help me.

Proceeding up the spiral staircase I was led to a door. The door was painted all black, probably the only thing not white in this whole house. Slowly opening it I jumped back to see the kid from school playing on a sound system. He looked like a normal teenager, wearing a navy blue shirt and black jeans. He had one headphone in his ear and was controlling the sound system by using his hands only, but he didn't touch it once. He just moved his hand and everything began playing for him. As if in his control like I was last night.

That wasn't the most frightening for on the wall where his shadow should have been a huge black form stood in its place, it had red eyes like his were yesterday and kept growing as the music played. It was almost encasing one side of the room when I hit the door on the wall and four eyes looked up at me. My hand dropped the door handle and I shriveled down til I was sitting up against the wall.

“You’re awake. You can come sit down if you want.” He said looking back at his equipment. The form slowly decreased in size and finally disappeared.

“Where am I? Am I...dead?” My body went numb.

“Oh please, what is this some horror movie? No you're not dead. Although you look like you are.” He smirked.

“Thanks. I went through a lot last night, all thanks to you.” I said my anger rising, “How dare you. I command you take me home now or I’m calling the cops.” He only laughed at me, “Go ahead. Grab your phone and call. I'm not stopping you.”

“Fine.” I reached into my pocket to find it was empty. I checked every pocket, every spot it could possibly be. “What the hell?” I protested.

“You really are dense, you dropped it last night after you decided to spy on business that didn't concern you.”

“You're right, it just concerned a poor man losing his life to a monster like you.” I spat.

“Don't get fussy babe, that man was no more of a saint than I am.”

“What are you talking about? Who are you to decide what his fate is? I thought that was up to God? Or are you the one and almighty?”

“I think I come pretty close.” He winked and I threw my hands in the air, “You're disgusting and an asshole. I hope you rot in hell!” I yelled at him.

He looked over at me with anger in his eyes, “You think you know everything, but you don't. You're just some immature little girl going off of something your dad told you.” He glared. “Just shut your fucking mouth.”

He said it with such animosity, I stared at him wide eyed not saying a word. I sat back down on the floor. He inhaled and closed his eyes.

“Look, I don't know anything about you and you don't know anything about me. So why not make you a deal? Shall we?” He said eyes opening as he exhaled.