You will never be forgotten...

Jareth returned to the Labyrinth for a day to tell his Land all the lies he had planned.

"My Kingdom, today has been a very sad for me, and will be for you..." He pauses. Thinking ...

What if I do loose my family...?

"The Queen... Sarah, died in her sleep this afternoon and Ryanth is no longer in the Labyrinth. He is in the real world..." Everything stops.

Nothing moves.

"I'm so sorry this has happened. I've tried, and I can't live a life without my wife and son. So, for a while, I'll be in the Land of Fields. And... and, will be marrying the Queen of the Fields there. I know its a shocking thing, and I'm sorry to let you all down. It's... it's just..." He pauses.

Waits.

"...Goodbye..." And lets a tear drop from his face.

He knew this really could be goodbye to everything, he could have to say goodbye to Sarah and Ryanth, to Toby, his Goblins, his Kingdom. Everything.

He gets on a horse lowers his head and walks out of the doors of the Labyrinth.

Everyone is silenced. They have nothing to say.

Sarah pulls back the curtain just a little for her eye to look out, Sarah was wearing a big cape that was Jareth's, it kept Sarah warm and hidden. She sees her husband leave. Her heart melts...

It feels like you've left me alone again...

She thinks to him

He doesn't reply... He had to do this plan, otherwise, Sarah would loose him too.

Jareth...? What happens if I get nightmares? Or stop eating, or...

He finally replies to her

I promise you my darling. As long as you have our little Ryanth. You'll be fine

She starts to cry

I cant bare to live in a world where you're not.

Sarah, I love you, look after our goblin babe...

Stay safe Jareth... I love you too.

No more thoughts from Jareth, maybe he just needed a little time to himself...

*****

RING RING,

RING RING

"Toby?!" Sarah pants down the phone

"Yeah Sarah?" He replies

"Can you come to the Labyrinth?" She asks

"Not right now. Laters yes?" He puts the phone down on her, not realising how bad Sarah needed family around

Sarah burst into tears, Jareth had gone a minute, and she couldn't live. How could she mange another 3 weeks?!

*****

After 2 weeks, Sarah was 'coping'

And the Wedding for Jareth and Angelica was tomorrow. Sarah had to stay strong, she was going to see it in the crystal ball and she couldn't dare think of him with another woman. She new she had to let him lie... She didn't want him dead.

*******

That night, Sarah couldn't sleep, she was rolling around in her bed thinking it was too cold, or too big without Jareth. Or too quiet.

"Not long now Sarah, not long" She said to herself

The only thing keeping her healthy was Ryanth. If Ryanth wasn't near her, she'd end up dead within a few days... For once, she kept her baby in his cot by the side of her bed. It was the only way she could get to sleep.