The Lost Princess

5 years later.

"Posy," Magenta says sweetly.

Magenta was lying in her bed, holding her tiny little baby. Alfie was sitting next to her, dazed in his wife's eyes.

"Hello" Sarah walks in calmly, sadly, Ryanth had to burst through making a big noise

"Oh Ryanth, shh, there's a small little baby sleeping! that used to be you my darling" Jareth says to his 5 year old.

"Can you believe, this time 5 years ago. You too had just met." Sarah says to her.

"And now we have a baby." Alfie relies

"What's her name then?" Ryanth says loudly again

"She's called Posy, Princess Posy Iris Sarah Of Bravery." Magenta says smiling at Sarah

"You put the middle name as me?" Sarah smiles

"You know me best, and, you understand me. And, I love you." She kisses Sarah's head lightly.

"And now, the little one, had a little one of her own" Jareth smiles.

"Hey, I'm 23 now!" She laughs

"Ryanth? Would you like to hold Posy?" Ryanth nods and sits on the bed next to Magenta

Posy is handed slowly and carefully past into Ryanth's tiny arms.

"This is your little cousin..." Alfie says softly.

"The only difference is, Post is a full immortal whereas Ryanth is a half." Sarah sighs sadly. After five years, Sarah was now 27, she was only a couple of years away from Jareth's age when he stopped ageing.

After a while, Jareth and the cheeky little boy Ryanth left the new family.

"Can I just have a word with Magenta please Alfie?" Alfie left the room to Sarah, Magenta and Posy.

"Ruebella told me you once had a younger sister and you were the only sibling to know the name... Was the baby's name Posy?" Magenta nods and smiles

"Only me you and mum know. You can't tell the boys, please" Sarah nods back and smiles looking at the tiny baby.

"Get some rest ok?" Sarah kisses Magenta's head.

"You know, you've been human in this Labyrinth for almost 6 years... You're the only human to have ever lived this long. Maybe you should talk to Jareth about immortality." Magenta adds and Sarah leaves the room whilst Alfie re-enters the room.

***

Sarah and Jareth were sitting in the garden, watching Ryanth wonder round looking at the colours all around him. He was talking to himself, keeping himself entertained. Sarah noticed something.

"I'll be back in a minute." Sarah gets up and turns a corner, she startled as she saw the unwanted brother Shadow.

"Hello Sarah..." He grins

"Where's Elle?" She asks

"Went back to the human world, gave her the old boot, if you know what I mean!" He winked

"Its not funny! She needs someone for her!"

It stopped for a while...

"Woah! what is that?!" He was pointing at Sarah's face. "Someone's ageing!" He laughs

Sarah forgot that, once you become completely immortal, you stopped ageing. Jareth stopped at 29, just like Shadow. Magenta was just 18... It all depends on the person. But because she was human... She was still growing older.... She panicked, but didn't show Shadow.