Darkness over the Labyrinth.

Weeks had past.

No one could find little Ryanth.

The number of Sarah's tears were countless, saying it was all her fault. She spent a lot of time in the human world as her owl to spot babies... None were her son.

"Sarah, please, get some sleep, we'll do another search" Jareth says kissing her cheek once she retuned from the human world

"No...!" Sarah says hardly able to open her eyes "He's my son and I need him back"

"You haven't slept in weeks my darling!" Jareth worries

"I don't want to miss anything, or, get any nightmares of my boy being taken." She sat down feeling dizzy

"Sarah, please. I love you, and I'm worried too, but I'm not loosing another piece of my life. I want you back to full health. You hear?!" Jareth was serious, he couldn't look at her in the eye. She had black bags under her eyes, she was as pale as a ghost, she couldn't attend any events going on in the Labyrinth because she only managed to stand up for 2 minutes without falling. It was hopeless. She was no Queen at this point, without her son, she was what she was before Jareth walked into her life... a mess.

"We have to find him Jareth. I don't know what we'll do if we don't." Sarah falls into Jareth's arms, with her eyes closed. She opened them and saw the World blurry

"I promise we'll find him. I promise." Jareth tucked her up into him and kissed her forehead. She fell asleep, this was the first time in at least a couple of weeks.

She woke up only two minutes later "Did you find him?!" She says instantly.

"You just went to sleep a couple of minutes ago my love" A goblin walks through the door.

"Would you like any food my King and Queen?" He was looking at Sarah the most

"No." Sarah said sharply.

Jareth just smiled and the Goblin left.

"Sarah please eat, your getting so thin, its unhealthy." Jareth had never been more worried

"I'm fine." she says shakily.

*****

Now that the Prince had gone, so had the spirits of the Goblins, no goblin was allowed in the throne room until the Prince returned home safely, more bad things were happening, the town had started a fire, bombs had been going off now and again. It was never peaceful. The colour of the Labyrinth had faded too, nothing bright, not even Sarah's clothes, not even Jareth's eyes that sparkled like diamonds. The Prince was the centre of the Labyrinth...

"I need to go out and find him." Sarah says trying to walk.

She fell to the ground within a step

"Sarah, you can't even walk! Let alone run! No chance my darling." Jareth replies picking his wife off the floor.

"Use your magic then" it was like she was blind, like she was just talking to herself.

"No, it'll knock you out straight away." Jareth says back

"I'll use mine then!" Sarah tries shouting

"Well, your magic is just starving away, its hungry because your not eating. So it wont work!" Jareth sounds a little calmer saying that.

"Help me Jareth! HE'S YOUR SON TOO!" She screams falling, crying to the floor

"I just want to give up..." Sarah says to herself, Jareth could hear it though.

***

Another few days had past, and Sarah was getting critical, every bone in her body was so easy to see and she was getting whiter and whiter. She was the living dead.

"I can't bare to see her like this, please, you have to help me" Jareth tells the doctor looking after Sarah.

"Jareth, she's not sleeping, her body's not letting her because she's got loads on her mind, and shes refusing to eat. I can tell she's dying to stuff her face, but she feels guilty." The doctor left, and Jareth turned to Sarah who was sleeping because the doctor gave her a drug

I can't let you leave me again.

Jareth thinks to her

...No reply, maybe the drugs really made her stop in all, stop thinking maybe.

****

More days past, she had now been attached to a drip to get food into her.

Jareth was following her tracks, and stopped sleeping to stay with Sarah.

It was torture for the family.

There was no music played. And it wouldn't until Ryanth returned to his rightful home. No laughter was around. Nothing to joke about. Ludo, Hoggle and Sir Didymus couldn't bare to see Sarah so bad, they hadn't been seen by the King in days... things were falling apart.

***

Until one day, Jareth had his head on his lap sitting in a chair whilst Sarah was still sleeping 'beauty' when the door knocked.

Jareth woke up, and ran to the door

A goblin stood.

"My king," He paused

"Yes?! What is it?!" He said loudly

"We might have found your son..." Jareth has tears in his Sapphire Blue eyes.

"Really?!" He says almost on the floor.

He now had no reaction except he was determined to find Ryanth.

"Take me there, take me to my son!" He goes back to kiss Sarah on the lips and says

"I'll be back my darling, with our Prince... I love you." And runs out with the Goblin...

Could there nightmares finally be over?