Posy.

A few weeks later, Magenta kept herself in the dark. Life wasn't fair for her.

Jareth was sitting near the fire talking to Alfie who was still thinking about little Posy.

"Jareth, please, I really need you to see her. I need to know she's ok." He pleaded

"I don't want to upset any of you. Or Sarah." He replied

Sarah didn't think about Jareth, or tried communicating with him. So she thought to herself.

He wants Jareth to turn into the barn owl to go and visit Posy... I can do that.

But then, she realised... she's still human.

She walked in, and said...

"Jareth...?" she asks softly, looking a bit awkward.

"I'll leave you two to it." Alfie gets up and leaves the room, closing the door to keep the heat in.

"Yes my darling?" Jareth replies tapping the seat next to him.

"I want you to change me. I've thought about it, and I don't care about my family. And Toby can visit any time he wants without me going to the human world." Jareth just nods.

"It's going to hurt you Sarah... It's awfully painful" He kisses her hand.

"I don't care." She says, she was a brave little thing.

"Ok, come with me." Jareth takes her hand and into the bedroom.

"Why are we in here?" She asks

"I want you to be somewhere you know and also, you'll be in a coma for a while. It depends how long it is, I was only a few hours, my guess is you won't be out for too long either" Sarah just nods at Jareth

Jareth gets out his crystals, took just one threw it in the air... it turned into a bubble that exploded just in front of Sarah's face. Sarah collapsed on the floor with her eyes closed.

Don't be long my darling.

Jareth thinks to her picking her up and putting her on the bed.

Jareth kissed her head, and walked out the room...

He went down the corridor and went into the drawing room. The whole family was in there. Including Magenta who's eyes were filled with tears and had big black bags under her eyes.

"Magenta." Jareth whispers

"Don't Jareth. I've stopped the others, and you're no exception." she turns to the window.

"Why are we all in here then?" Jareth questions.

Shadow was sitting on the long sofa, with a red wine in his hand. Jareth was surprised Magenta didn't have one either. Toby was sitting on Ruebella's lap not exactly in the conversation. Alfie was pacing the room, making a draft. Felix was looking into the fire with Iris, and Ryanth was just running around making noise again.

"We need to see Posy, Magenta had a shudder, and she knows something's wrong." Alfie said putting his hand on Magenta's waist. But she shrugged it off, she was as cold as ice.

"You know we can't," Jareth said.

"Jareth. Imagine you couldn't see Ryanth, and Sarah was in Magenta's place, and one of us said no. How would you feel?" Shadow was quite right.

"Fine. Who's going to go then, we just want an update. So, bad idea to let the parents go, and, those who love her next, like mum or me. So, those who can go are just Ruebella, dad, and Shadow." Jareth narrows down