stay alive

Lin woke up in a hospital chair. Everyone else was already awake; including his daughter.
Lin pushed his friends to side and hugged his crying daughter.
"Shh, I have you." Lin whispered, pushing Bailey's hair behind her ear.
"I- d-didn't." Baileys choked out between cries.
"Shh, I know." Lin whispered, picking his daughter up. He then laid on the bed and set her in his lap. "I've got you."
"I love you daddy." Lin smiled, along with everyone else.
Jonathan, Thayne, Vanessa, Sebastian, Anthony, Jazzy, and Pippa remained in the hospital room.
"I love you." Lin held his daughter close.
  "Are you feeling any better?" Jonathan asked, grabbing Baileys hand. She shrugged.
"I don't know yet."
"You don't have to feel better immediately." Jonathan said, and she thanked him.
"I just thought I wanted to die and I was so close to dying I was so scared." Bailey cries, and turns to Lin's chest, and cries harder.
"Shh, baby girl." Lin says again.
"I don't want to die. I want to be here." Bailey looks up at Lin seriously, "I saw Ryan."
Lin bites his lip, "We can talk about this later if you want?"
Baileys shakes her head and continues...
WHEN BAILEY IS ASLEEP...
"Bailey!" Ryan said, surprised to see his baby sister.
"Ry!" Bailey yelled, running to her older brother, and hugging him tightly.
Ryan hugged back, but was still confused on what his baby sister was doing.
"What are you doing?" Ryan held his sisters hand. "Your life has been going great kiddo, what's wrong."
"I don't know." Bailey confesses, and shrugs.
"Bails," Ryan sighs, "Lin and everyone else is worried sick."
"You know about them?" Bailey asked, letting go of her brothers hand.
"I know about everyone, I know who they are and how worried they are, Jonathan is shaking like crazy, Sebastian doesn't know what's happening and he's terrified."
"I didn't mean to scare people." Bailey, sighed, and sat pretzel style on the floor.
"You did." Ryan sat next to his sister, "You need to go and wake up as soon as you physically can. I love you, but so do they."
"Where's mommy?" I manage to ask.
"Over there somewhere," Ryan shrugs, and as if on cue, Baileys mother, Anne, walks in, followed closely by her father, Caleb.
"What are you doing baby girl." Anne places her hands gently on her daughters face. "You have so much work to do still."
"You need to go back, B." Caleb sighs and hugs his daughter.
"I know." Bailey takes a deep breath. "I love you." She said as her family faded away.
BACK TO REALITY
She woke up to Vanessa hovering over her, and her baby brother cuddled at her side. She started crying as people came to her side.
Then, here she was with Lin.
"I didn't want to hurt you." Bailey cried. "I love you."
"Sissy" Sebastian whined, and Vanessa teared up, remembering what Bailey had written in the note.
"Hey baby." Bailey managed to smile and lift her brother to her lap. Bailey laughed as a camera click.
"Look." Lin started, "Now the only way to go is up."
'Unless I try again and actually die.' Bailey thought, but she only nodded.