click-boom

Dear Lin,
I'm sorry this had to happen. This isn't your fault, I don't know what happened to me, but it was beyond your power. I love you so much, thank you for giving me a home. I have pages of writing in the black journal on my desk. I can't thank you enough for encouraging my interest, and letting me be myself. I wanted to tell you about feeling this way I'm sorry. I didn't know how. But thank you for opening your home to me, and allowing me to be close to your co-workers. Thank you for supporting every decision I made in the short time I was here. I adore you and your entire family and the entire cast. Thank you for introducing me. I've had a lot of things I should've told you about but couldn't. I loved when you would take me out just me and you. It made me feel important and I can't thank you enough for that. But I also loved laying on the couch with you Me Vanessa and Seb. Lin, keep going on. Tell a story. Tell my story, don't let anyone else end up like me. Tell my story. Tell them how love can change and you should be prepared for anything. Because I wasn't ready. You're a genius, please don't let me stop you. Thank you for giving me a space where I'm comfortable. Thank you for finding me, and caring about me when you didn't have to.
I will never forget our song, please give Seb a song like that one. Thank you
I love you.
Bailey West Miranda

Vanessa,
Thank you for giving me a motherly figure. I can't thank you enough for always taking time to ask how everything is, and letting Sebastian call me sissy. Thank you for letting Lin take me in, I would be no where without you. I love you V
Bailey West Miranda

Sebastian,
You don't know what's happening, but I love you so much kiddo. Always be the best person you can be. I'm so proud of you, and I know I'll be proud of whatever you decide you want to do with yourself. Thank you for letting me read to you and be your big sister. I love you.
Love, Sissy

Gavin,
Thank you for being my best friend, and my first boyfriend. Thank you for always being cool about everyone threatening you. Sorry about that by the way. Thank you for always asking me if you can do something. It means the world to me. I love you
Bailey

Anthony,
Thank you for always listening to me. Your love means the world to me. I will forever owe you for loving me and taking care of me. Thank you for giving me times I never want to forget. I love you Ant
Bails

Brayden,
Thank you for being my best friend. I wish we didn't break contact. Thank you for defending me when I was defenseless. I owe you more than you know. I love you
Bailey West

Jonathan,
You were the first person to call Lin my dad. I loved sitting with you and just watching a movie but actually we were gossiping. My favorite memory with you was watching Frozen and kicking Lin out. I also loved doing gymnastics with you, well kind of gymnastics. I love you Jon.
Bailey

Pippa,
Thank you for always being a positive influence, I never talked to you much and I regret it. But thank you for always taking me to do random things and helping me find my interest. You are one of the best people I've ever met. I listened to everything you had to say. Thank you for giving me positivity. I love you.
Bailey

Renee,
I never talked to you much either. But thank you for always going shopping with me and helping me discover who I could've become. I hope you continue to influence people the way you are now. I love you
Bailey

Jazzy,
I probably talked to you most. Thank you for always being there for me and doing fun things with me. Whether it's going shopping with the other girls or just sitting on the couch eating pizza and gossiping about random stuff. I love you Jazz
Bailey

Leslie,
I didn't talk to you much and I regret not talking you when I had the chance. But please be there for Lin. I still have memories with you which I am thankful for, but right now Lin needs you. Thank you so much. Love you.
Bailey West

Oak,
I loved messing with you. I loved jumping on you at random times and you just laughing at me. Thank you for being a positive influence in my live. I love you.
Bailey

Chris,
Thanks for tolerating me when I'm being a brat and bringing me coffee when you know I'm upset. History Has It's Eyes On You. I love you
Bailey

Thayne,
I loved spending time with you. Even though you pulled me into shenanigans, I wouldn't trade those times for the world. I love you.
Bailey

Daveed,
You're one of my favorite people. Thank you for letting me mess with your hair even though you hate it. Even though you threaten Gavin a lot, even if it's funny, I love you.
Baileywest