WHEN YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT

S L E N D E R M A N~ FLUTE

SONG : 

(Y/N)'s POV:

"um . . . do you want to try again?" my friend, (BFF/N), who was playing the violin said.

"Um . . . sure . . . but we have to hurry . . ." I said.

"why?" she asked.

"because Slender is coming over soon and I would prefer if he didn't know," I said.

"he should know about this! WE'RE GREAT DUDE!!"

"yeah, I know, but still . . ."

"whatever," she said looking at something . . . what is she looking at . . . whatever, let's keep practicing.

SLENDERMAN's POV:

OH NO! I'M LATE! I should head to (Y/N)'s house as fast as I can. I thought as I stood up then remembered,  I can teleport . . . right . . . I teleported behind (Y/N) so she didn't see me . . . but her friend did. 

"Um . . . sure . . . but we have to hurry . . ." (Y/N) said.

"why?" (BFF/N) asked.

"because Slender is coming over soon and I would prefer if he didn't know," (Y/N) said.

"he should know about this! WE'RE GREAT DUDE!!"

"yeah, I know, but still . . ."

"whatever," she said looking at me. 

they started to play a song I remember from somewhere . . . Flower Duet I think . . . anyway, WOW does she sound awesome. 

TIME SKIP ~ END OF SONG

SECOND PERSON:

they finished the song, their best run yet! they then heard clapping from behind them. (Y/N) turned around to see Slenderman.

"OH! SO THATS WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING AT!!" she said to her friend.

"yup!"

"oh . . . um . . . hi honey . . . "

"you were great dear. play another, please," he said.

"um . . . ok . . . we still have to practice our other two . . . though it might be bad . . ."

"i dont care."

you two played :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B E N D R O W N E D & J E F F T H E K I L L E R~ BARITONE & BASS SAXOPHONE 

"PLEASE PLAY THE SONGS!!!!!" BEN and Jeff screamed at the same time. the had been bagging you for hours to play your music. both (B/G/N) and (J/G/N) on baritone saxophone.

"FINE!!!" you two screamed in exhaustion.

you two put together your instruments and glared at them . . . then both of you played a low D flat (it sounds like truck horns btw) as loud as you could making them fall off the seats they were on.

"now we'll play" (B/G/N) said with a laugh. 

"ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!" (J/G/N) yelled at them

"no." they both said.

"now what," (B/G/N) said.

"play . . . one more," jeff said.

"WHAT?!?!? NO!!!" you both yelled at the boys.

"please?" 

"no."

"please?"

"no."

"please?"

"no."

"please?"

"no."

"please?"

"FINE! but (J/G/N) doesn't play baritone sax for the only other song we know . . . dude do you have the bass?" you said.

"of course I do . . . you're in my house!"

"whatever . . . just put it together!"

she puts it together TRYING to get it over with.

"ARE YOU HAPPY NOW ?!?!?!

"yes," Jeff said.

the two girls glanced at each other before playing another low D flat catching them once again by surprise, making both men fall once again, as the girls laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

E Y E L E S S J A C K~ PIANO

"so what three songs did you choose?" (BFF/N) asked you.

"um . . . Vengeance, Fires of the Revolution, and Hate" you said.

"dang. you are into some dark stuff dude!"

"you know it!" you said making a stupid face.

"can you play them for me! I never heard them! plus you need to practice, the concert is next week!"

"um . . . ok!" you said.

as you started walking to the basement, you thought you heard another set of footsteps beside you and your friends, but ignored it. you didn't notice, but it was EJ who was in the shadows watching go down the steps and start to play.

"do you think these will pass?" you asked as you looked at your friend.

"definetly dude!"

"ok!" you said as the two of you headed upstairs.

EJ followed behind and decided to not let you know of the music that happened to be videotaped . . . yeah, no. you don't need to know. once you had gone upstairs, he snuck up too and pretended like he just came in. little do you know, or ever need to know, that this wasn't his first time sneaking around without your knowledge . . .