THE DATE

you are wearing the outfit below in:    

 ~SLENDERMAN - BEN DROWNED - EYELESS JACK

In JEFF THE KILLER you will be wearing:

for the purpose of hiding the truth (AKA: the cuts, bruises, etc

for the purpose of hiding the truth (AKA: the cuts, bruises, etc.)

S L E N D E R M A N~

You walked through the woods, following the trail to the place you remember, then strayed away from the track to that spot by the lake you remembered oh so fondly. you were extremely excited, after months of knowing each other your feelings had grown strong too. every time you thought back to your first encounter, you smile, thinking about the blissful ignorance of the future you had. but then also smiled, thinking that you two could possibly have a future. you walked ahead a few more meters to see a beautiful candle-lit dinner with (F/C) roses and (F/F). It was a dim night so the candles illuminated the area beautifully. 

"I'm glad to see that you came . . . I was afraid you might deny my letter. OH! AND I am so sorry that I asked you in a mere letter! I couldn't bare to ask you and you deny me to my face . . . I know it sounds cowardi—"

"it's fine! And you are no coward! I'm just glad you asked me," you said with a smile. 

you two stood awkwardly for a few moments until . . .

"oh! um . . . won't you please sit down!" slender said rushed and nervous.

you giggled while he pulled the seat in front of you out, then as you sat down pushed it in. A light blush spread across his pale face, while you looked around at your surroundings. 'magnificent . . .' he thought, staring at the curiousness and pure joy in your face.

 you two talked and talked for most of the night, also eating the food he had made for the occasion. after an hour or two, you got a call from your mom. you excused yourself, walked a few feet away, and answered the call.