Kevin~ player

I was sitting down under a tree, listening to Hold on till May by Pierce The Veil. I heard some shuffling behind me, so I looked behind, and saw Kevin, with a slut, sucking faces. I scoffed and got all my stuff together, to go somewhere pleasant.

I was walking while looking down my phone, until I bumped into somebody and fell on my bottom.

"I'm so sorry." The voice said, and thrusted his hand out for me to take. I took it and he helped me get it.

"No, it's alright. It was my fault for not looking where I was going." I say, while chuckling. The guy laughed and stuck his hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Gabriel, but call me Gabe." He said, I shook his hand and smiled.

"I'm (Y/N), but call me (Y/N/N)." I say, mocking him. He laughed and I joined in.

"So (Y/N), you want to grab some lunch?" He asked, in cue my stomach growled.

"My stomach answered, so yes." I say, with a chuckle. He smiled and grabbed my bag, which was still on the ground.

"Great, does pizza sound good?" He asked. I jumped up and down, while nodding.

"Yes! I want pizza!" I squealed, while Gabe laughed. He took my hand and started walking. I looked behind me to see if I left anything, but then met Kevin's eyes. I thought I saw a flash of regret and pain, but i shook my head and started talking to Gabe. Once we got to the pizza place we ordered and started talking. After having lunch with him I had to go home, to help my mom with the kids. Gabe offered to take me home, which I gladly accepted.

"I had a great time with you, (Y/N)." He said. I smiled and blushed.

"I had a great time with you too." I said, kissing his cheek. A blush spread on his cheeks and he started scratching the back of his neck.

"(Y/N), I uh..I really like you, and I was wonder if you want to be..my girlfriend?" He said, stuttering. He looked down on the ground and shuffled his feet. I smiled and tilted his head up.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend." I said, he looked at me shocked and started smiling.

"You really do?" He asked, and I nodded my head. He smiled and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back, but somewhere in my mind told me not to.

*Kevin's POV*

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. I was walking to (Y/N)'s house to apologize from earlier. I stood there stunned, from the view in front of me. (Y/N) was kissing Gabe, a guy that just wants to be in girls pants. My heart broke into a million pieces at the sight of them. They pulled away from the kiss and (Y/N) realized I was there. I forced a smiled and scratched the back of my neck.

"What are you doing here?" (Y/N) asked, glaring at me. I sighed and looked down on the ground.

"I just wanted to apologize about earlier." I said, (Y/N) stared at me and nodded.

"Your forgiven." She said. I smiled and started walking away thinking she wanted me to leave. I turned around and looked at Gabe. Hurt her, your dead, I mouthed. He smirked and just mouthed whatever. I glared at him and walked away. Once I was at my house, I went upstairs and lied on my bed. I sighed and rolled over to the side of my bed. Tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

"I wish you would realize how much I love you, (Y/N)." I whispered to myself. I let the tears flow down my cheeks and quickly wiped them away, when I heard someone knock on my bedroom door.

"Honey, dinners ready." I heard my mom say.

"I'll come down in a minute, mom," I said, getting up from my bed.