Last goodbye

Gah, first of all I want to thank you all again for this journey of writing and positive people. I am eternally grateful for those who have encouraged me to write and to those who made me enjoy writing. I love you all for it.
It's pretty emotional for me to say goodbye because I have been part of the Wattpad community for about 3-4 years. I've met some really amazing people who have messaged me and stayed by my side on this website. I can't seem to let go but it's for the best. I'm eternally very very grateful. One of the many reasons of leaving is because I've received many great academic opportunities that I cannot miss because it will impact my whole future and everything just seems to keep piling up on me, keeping me pretty busy. It's insane to know that a lot of hard work is paying off.
Gah, I'm tearing up but that okay. I just want many of you to know that if you are struggling with something, I know this is said a lot and very simple, but everything will be okay. It will, trust me. It'll take some time but that's okay.
Thank you very much. I love love love you all.
Goodbye...

And now hello to your new author marta_me
Please send her love and positive comments. I know she'll continue making these short stories 10x better.