Blade- Bully

Blade-bully

*Your Pov*
"Go kill yourself emo bitch!" Blade yelled while kicking me. I let a whimper of pain escape my lips.
"P-Please s-stop. I'll do anything if you stop." I said while he kicked me . He looked at me and cackled. After kicking me some more he left me lying on the floor. I layed their until darkness took over me.

Blade's POV
I looked around the classroom to find (Y/N). Normally she would be here early for first period. The teacher came in wich mention class was starting.
"Class (Y/N) and Danny won't be joining us for class because (Y/N) badly hurt and was lying on the floor unconscious and Danny found her. So, he took the time to take care of her." Mr. Walker said.
"Would anyone like to give (Y/N) and Danny their assignments after school?" Mr. Walker asked. I rose my hand so I could just use the excuse to see (Y/N).

*Your POV*
I woke up and tried to get up but couldn't because my stomach hurt from all the kicks. The truth is I love Blade even though he bullied me all those times.
"You finally woke up."
I looked up and saw Danny, a boy in one of my classes.
"What happened?" I asked.
"I saw you lying on the floor unconscious so I brought you here at my house." He said.
"Thanks." I said quietly.
"No problem. But what happened to you? Were you jumped or something?"
"Oh... It's nothing." I said, trying to avoid the question.
"Tell me. I won't tell anyone,I promise." He said. I looked into his eyes and finally nodded.

*Blade's POV*
I headed to Danny's house to give his and (Y/N)'s assignment's. His door was unlocked so I decided to go in without knocking.
"Tell me. I won't tell anyone,I promise." I heard Danny say. I decided to hear the conversation.
"It's a long story, but alright. It all started when my mom was sick. She was very sick and I didn't know what to do but take care of her. My mom was like my best friend and I loved her very much I didn't wanna lose her. One day she looked worse then usual and said she loved me very much. She told me to have a great job,a wonderful husband,and tell my kids how awesome she was. After she finished talking she gave me a necklace that said 'I love you' after that she died. Then Blade came along and started doing anything to hurt me. That's why I was unconscious on the floor because Blade hurt me." I heard (Y/N) say. I stood there, to stunned to move. Me, I'm the one who hurt her,the one she hates,the one that doesn't know anything that happens to her. I'm such a fucking idiot! A fucking fucking idiot! I thought. I went into the room and put their assignments on the table.

*Your POV*
My eyes widened when Blade came in the room.
"What are you doing here?" Danny asked Blade.
"The teacher wanted me to give you both your assignments." Blade said.
"Um...ok." Danny said.
"Can I talk to (Y/N) ,alone." Blade asked. Danny looked at me and I nodded reassuringly.
"Are you sure (Y/N)?" Danny asked me.
"I'm sure." I whispered. Danny looked at Blade and then left the room. Blade came rushing to me and sat on the edge of the bed.
"What do you wanna tell me?" I asked.
"I just wanna say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you. I didn't want to hurt you." Blade said.
"Then why did you do it?" I asked.
"I-I don't know." Blade choked out.
"Leave." I whispered.
"What?"
"I said leave!" I yelled. Blade got up and left the room. I sat their with tears in my eyes. Danny came in to check on me.
"Are you ok?" Danny asked.
"Yes. I just wanna be alone for a while." I said.
"Ok." Danny said. Danny left and I sat their thinking about what just happened.

*2 weeks later*
I was walking to my class until I was pulled into the janitors closet. I looked up and saw it was Blade who pulled me in. He had bloodshot eyes and bags under his eyes from crying and not sleeping.
"Blade..."
"(Y/N) hear me out,please?" Blade pleaded.
"Okay." I whispered.
"I'm really sorry. And I know why I bullied you." Blade said
"Why?"
"I love you. I was afraid you would reject me when I would ask you out, so I started bullying you and it was the only way you would notice me." He said. Before I could say anything Blade smashed his lips to mine. I was shocked at first but kissed him back. Our lips moved in sync and I felt him smile under the kiss. We pulled back and looked in each other's eyes.
"I love you too, Blade." I finally said. Blade smiled and kissed my cheek.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.
"Naw shit Sherlock." I said. He laughed and then kissed me.
*you decide the rest*
I hope you guys like it. <3