false alarm!!!!!

Gators pov-  gordy has been alot more jumpy when rebel grouns in pain she's about now 6 months she didn't wanna now the gender until the baby was born THAT'S NO FAIR I wanted a boy I can't tell what gordy wants but he's been jumpy when we call him he looks spaced out rebels been sleeping alot more rydel said it's her resting up before the baby was born I didn't get it I was 10 I am confused alot.

Gils pov- ( beware of this pov it'll be wired but funny) I was in the shower taking a shower you now what normal people do as I was washing my body I heard rebel call rydel up huh she normally calls gordy to the room but I guess it's rydels day 3 mins later I heard rydel yell get in the car all of you we dont have time rebels water broke I hurryed up and ran downstairs completely forgetting to get dressed gus screamed like a girl and yelled at me to get dressed I looked down and I was in nothing I scaremed and ran back upstares bumping into a shirtless ratliff I hurried and ran to the bathroom and got dressed and came downstairs completely embarrassed that I came downstairs naked and everyone had saw my ding along including rebel but her face paled when she saw me naked I think she doesn't need to see me like that.

~At the doctors~

Gordys pov-  we were all at the doctors rebel, rydel, ratliff, sydni, and rebels best friend were all in the room but I was with everyone else pacing I was scared that she was actually  going to have the baby this early I wasn't ready I starting yelling at myself in my head telling myself to shut up and I just wouldn't I kept thinking about rebel and the baby are they ok I practically screamed at myself but there was no hope for me to shut up but I did shut up when sydni said rebel is fine just a big false alarm on the baby and rebel but the baby did move to a birthing posstion (idk how to spell it so sorry) I was so worried about them I came to see rebel she looked so pained but pale I rubbed her head and stayed with her because I new well be here for a long while.

Hi guys how was this chapter was in funny or not idk if you want a shout out all you have to do is like comment and stay active hehe ok guys here's your chapter ans maybe if your lucky I'll make a 2 book of this hehe jk there is gonna be a 2 book love you guys -rose the wired