new years 🎆🎊🎉

Rocky's pov- today was the last day of 2016 the day that rebel will be getting a gift from all of us Sidney got hers already we just have to give rebel hers we had the G's come over because it's new years duh we were all having fun while rydel smacked punched my arm and pointed when I looked I see Gordy and rebel cuddling while he had his arms around her belly and she was giggling at all his stubid jokes I had noticed she had gained a few pounds in the past 3 weeks (idk I'm not smart sorry 😑) she eats more then normal and I'm not used to it at all and I soon noticed everyone was looking at them and all a sudden you hear Gil's side comment get some Gordy get some! Rydel glared at Gil but didn't now why he would say that.

Gordy's pov- (😏) I went to the lynchs house because of the new year I hugged rebel very close to me I loved her that much she was my life the love of my life she was even carrying my child yes child she told me a few days ago she was pregnant I was happy I even cried when I heard the news but I'm scared that rydel will yell at us because I'm 14 while she's 13 (I forgot Gordy's age don't hate me but in the story he's actually 14 ok) I sat down in a chair she joined me I held her belly while whispering dumb stubid jokes in her ear she would giggle when noone looked I'd be very sneaky and kiss her neck but she would playfully push me away and playfully glare at me when we looked up we seen everyone looking at us while Gil's comment made rydel glare at him rebel didn't like it one bit the girls took Rebel while the guys took me I wanted to hold Rebel not get separated I heard rebel crying for me I broke free and ran to her holding her while she sobbed in my arms it hurt to see her all broken like that I tried calling her down but she kept sobbing and sobbing it's ok rebel baby it's ok I whispered softly in her ear I can tell rydel heard me because her mouth dropped and I mean dropped.

Hey guys happy new
r5year I was writing it last night but I got super tired and I couldn't publish it well here it is and here's the shout outs for today if you want one you have to be active and like my story and comment because that'll give you your shoutout Rydellingtons_Child OfficialRydel_Mary 😘😘😍 love you guys