uncle rossys birthday

Rebels pov- me and my sister Sydni spent the night with aunt court court and uncle rossy because we wanted to until he turned 21!! Me and sydni and aunt court court all wanted to surprise him but me being me I burned his pancakes I made 😱 I suck at cooking sydni is the best cook ever after I was done I carried the burnt pancakes upstares to his room and jumped on the bed screaming uncle rossy wake up wake up wake up its your birthday!! I heard him groun a go away but that didn't stop me from screaming and jumping on the bed tho.

Ross' pov- Rebel came into me and courts room jumping and screaming at me to wake up all I did was groun to make her stop but did it stop her from jumping not even close.

Courtneys pov- (😱) Rebel was jumping on the bed I was awake filming it I tried to stay quiet rebel kept jumping and jumping man what did she eat today I have no idea what she ate but she's one hyper kid and I love this side of her but something about her seems off and rydel told me about it idk if I should be worried or not but I am worried about her all the time I'll ask where later about it.

Ross' pov- as we all got up rebel handed me burned pancaked they were like black as can be I wasn't surprised  they were burned but it was the thought that mattered the most I said thank you I ate a bite took me awhile but I didn't have the guts to swallow because they were hard but I ate them and I was very happy about it.