Rebels birthday pt 1

Rikers pov- I got up super early rebel was by me even gordy was by me man that's wired I got out of bed quietly woke gil, gus, gator, gordy, and sydni, and murssia, and gordy he didn't budge lazy I murmured I left him and woke rydel, ross, Ryland, ratliff,rocky,my mom, and my dad we all had to get ready for rebels bday we wanted everything special for her even if gordy was gonna propose today but he's being lazy and is holding rebel close to him.

♡3 hrs later♡

Rockys pov- we had finished everything gordy woke up  2 mins ago he was getting ready rebel is still asleep I wonder why oh ya pregnancy makes her sleep more lol who's gonna wake her ross asked not me gordy can't do it because  he's getting ready rydel is doing her hair and riker is helping  gordy so you do it ross.

Gordys pov- I was getting ready I was shaking the whole time it still worries me and she always takes my breath away she's the most beautiful  girl  I have ever fell in love with I love her alot we barley fight I'll do anything I can to see her happy that's all I want in life as I was dine getting ready I went down stares and outside rydel had just woke up rebel and she's getting her ready rn I can't wait to see her......

Cliffhanger

So what do you think rebel is gonna say when gordy asks her to merry him.... pps this was supposed to  be up yesterday but I was busy :( but it's up and part 2 will be later and I need baby names and baby genders so ik I'll dm you if I like the name ok it'll be hard but it won't xoxox

-babylynch