hanging out with buddy Ratliff

Rebels pov- so daddy let me and Sydni and my best friend go see his dog buddy since tour was over I was now 3 months pregnant and boy did I look like a COW!! uncle riker still hasn't found out noone has and that's why I wear baggy hoodies(Gordy's) I love hoodies it's just mmm I love the smell they smell like Gordy I swear to freaking gosh I die everytime his smell kills me and I cry as me and sydni walked into daddys house we saw buddy.... BUDDY me and sydni yelled at the same time we both giggled and hugged buddy he barked and we were glad to see him I got alot if licks I was squealing and giggling up a storm because it tickles.

Buddys pov- (ok frist off ik buddy doesn't talk but in this it's just something he thinks about inside his head and what he is talking about but we can't hear it ok ok thats coverd) master ellington came over today and he brings 3 girls over ellington said they were his daughters except the one girl she looked like she was rebels best friend they all screamed my name I barked I licked Rebel alot she was squealing and giggling up a storm i loved giving kisses exepcally when it's rebel out of everyone in my family shes my favorite I can tell she was pregnant because hey I'm a dog I now these things after awhile the girls were asleep rebel was asleep while holding me I was holding her and protecting her ellington came up to us rubbed my head and said good boy buddy and left I felt happy that I could help protect our family.

Gus pov- the past 3 months was hell for Gordy he missed rebel I could tell he did he lost sleep lost a few pounds I was worried about him he refused to leave his room (ik they share but in the story they don't) he even cried if you listen well but it scares me

Rydels pov- sydni and rebel were asleep even rebels best friend rebel was cuddling buddy and I was watching Ratliff talk to buddy I loved how they bonded when Ratliff got up he went to me I yawned because I was tired I was happy that I had Ratliff,rebel,and sydni I loved them so much id do anything for them they are my family after all and I love them for them.

Rylands pov- Ross,rocky,riker,mom dad,s savannah L Courtney, and me were all confused about rebels belly she gained weight during the 3 months she wears alot of hoodies and baggy sweat pants from Rocky's close he's been wondering why shes in his pants they were all to bug on her and idk why she would put them on they look like they are gonna fall off her thin small body figure I love her to death but I wish she was more open to us

@r5family_rosslover pov- Rebel is my best friend i love her to pecies before she fell asleep she texted me she told me she eas pregnant and when I asked who was the dad she said Gordy holy fudge cakes I thought I was gonna die  I loved her like a sister I never had shes there for me and im there for her shes always ginna br my main best friend for life snd I love her for her and i don't plan on leaving her side at all because that's what a friend is for.

Guys I wrote so much I'm yawning this actually took all freaking day I'm dying if you liked this chapter give it a like and a comment on ur favorite part 😍😘 I decided I should update more but I do run our of ideas if you help with ideas I'll give you a shout out because who says i can't noone did because this is my book if you take at least give me credit if you have Instagram here is my account rose_babylynch same ad my wattpad 😂 ok gotta go do some drum lessons 😭 I live you guys bye bye love you all so so much

-babyLynch