Clothes Shopping

Josh came out of the dressing room in his bathing suit, and I have to marvel at how realistic he looked. He looked at me and I looked at him.

"Spin around" I said, and he did. He even had a backbone. He looked really cute in his bathing suit. Skinny, bare foot and really cute. Christoper came out after him, and I brought out his kid, who also looked cute in her bathing suiting. She was a pretty girl, and if was real, could be a child model. So could Josh, actually. Robots were made to be good looking, I suppose. I went down to Josh's level. I wondered if he was going to call me mom? I said he could now.

"Josh" I said, smiling "You look great!"

"Mackenzie..." said Christoper, who was smiling too at her, "You look great too!"

"I never tried on a bathing suit before..." said Josh, cutely, as he put his hands to each side of his bathing suit. "So, like, humans wear bathing suits?"

"Yeah" I said, "We do. I'll be wearing a bathing suit at your dads party...."

"Wow!" said Josh, "So we'll be wearing bathing suits together. Will dad wear a bathing suit too?"

"Yes..." I said, "Josh, you can call me mom..."

"Okay...mom," said Josh and at that word, I couldn't help but smile a little. "You are my first mom..."

Mackenzie still haven't really spoken. Her shyness was super realistic. Christopher looked at her and said "You can talk, Mackenzie. Say something to Jennifer and Josh..."

"Um..." said Mackenzie, in a cute way, "I like Josh?"

Christoper laughed and I had to laugh too. "Did Will invite you to the party, too?" I asked.

"That's why we are bathing suit shopping..." said Christoper. "You know, first party for Mackenzie. Because she was programmed to be so shy, Mr. Jones said he'll give me a A plus if I do a really good job..."

"Well, good luck..." I said, and I really meant it. Christoper sounded like such a nice guy. I kinda knew him but never really spoke to him too much. Christoper and I switched off again, with Christoper helping Josh and I helping Mackenzie. As I dressed Mackenzie, I tried to speak to the shy kid.

"So, you like Christopher?" I asked.

"He's nice!" she said in her realistic kids voice. "I really like him. Sometimes I play with his little sister...He says he's used to girls because of all his sisters. He said he is good with having a daughter like me. He says he likes a girl in his health class. Is that girl you?"

I stopped. I never really spoke to Christoper all that much. Lets just say we travel in different circles. Christoper seemed really nice, however and I kinda wanted wondered if maybe he would of been a better lab partner than Will who never seems to be around. I've texted him a couple times this week and he always says he's busy. Christoper was a single dad...

"I don't have a mom..." said Mackenzie, snapping me out of thought, "but maybe I will the next person I am with. I like having a dad, though. It's really fun...did he tell me he was taking me to a people wedding? It's like I'm real!" She smiled a perfect smile. Josh had a perfect smile, too, come to think of it. They could of given them lost teeth like real kids but whatever.

I smiled at that. That would be quite a experience for Mackenzie. I pulled up Mackenzie's shorts and she put foot in each opening. I then put on her top and we left the dressing room. Christoper was sitting on the bench with Josh, and Josh was laughing at something Christoper said.

"Whats so funny?" I asked.

"Christoper nicknamed me R2-D2! I don't know what that is but it sounds funny!" Josh said, giggling.

Christoper and Mackenzie got back together and had to go. We waved goodbye to them, and Josh and I walked to the cahsier to pay for our clothes. I got a text message again from Will. It simply said:

Sorry I haven't been around! I PROMISE THIS WEEK WE WILL DO A LOT TOGETHER!

I already thought to myself, Christoper seems like a really nice guy, and maybe I could change partners? I looked down at Josh, and he looked up at me.

"I think you shouldn't date Will anymore..." he said, folding his arms "I think you should date Christoper!"

I smirked. "What about Mackenzie?" I asked. "Do you like Mackenzie?"

"I like Mackenzie..." he said than quickly added "I like everyone..It's what we do..."

"It's what Josh does..." I added. "You would like anyone! Should I write that in my essay about you? You like everyone!"

"Yes..." he said.

"I like you..." I said.

"And I like you..." he said, "Will can be my dad, if you want, but Christoper and you will remain my best friends..."

"Best friends..." I said, a little confused. "Does that mean we won't be mom and son?"

"That means..." said Josh, "You had to have me but I choose you...You can't pick your mom, but you can pick your best friend..."

I got down to his level and put out my thumb. "Pinky swear?" I said.

"Whats that?" he said, a bit confused.

"Here..." I said, "I'll show you..."