•• 02 ••

• • • T R E V O R • • •

"Adam Hudson's only weakness is his family. And his only child, who happens to be a daughter, is blind. And I'm sure, Scofield, no one can get her better than you." Daniel's words echoed in his head.

His perfect jaw was set; his blue eyes, hard; as he paced around the room, revising the conversation between him and Daniel. If there was anyone around, they could concentrate on nothing but how perfect looked the human who could take away anyone's heart at first sight. But it was a blessing, that there was no one around -- no one could be, for it was a place owned by him and him only, though the money was owned by his father, in actual.

He had never felt like using the money he had ever received from the people he had killed, so he gave them in charity, as those people needed it more than anyone. It would've been wrong, in case he murdered innocents -- and he didn't. That was something only he knew, whereas people believed otherwise.

"She is such a beauty, no man can ever not wish to spend at least one night to feast on her body." Daniel had said yesterday, after he had seen her at his home a week ago.

He couldn't let this happen. It was okay if they were taking revenge from Adam Hudson by only kidnapping his daughter, but punishing her for her father's faults wasn't fair.

He pulled out his phone and dialed a number. "I am not doing it," he said. "I can agree with you only kidnapping her, but this is not what she deserves. It's wrong."

"Okay, buddy," said Daniel from the other end. "I must take the matter in my own hands then. I'm sure she has an appointment with your father today."

And then, the call ended.

As he stared at the phone, he recalled his dreams. All of them.

They didn't say anything according to current situation. Nothing.

Then, his eyes fell on the knife at the end of the room, and his thoughts drifted to what he didn't want to think of.

It had been about a year, that the thoughts and dreams of dying, or killing someone else had been haunting him. And he could anything but predict, that one of the aforementioned situations was surely going to happen.

Today, he had made an excuse at home of being out on a trip, and that he won't be there for some time. But now, considering whatever Daniel had said, he had to do something about it.

He had to.

His dreams said so.

His heart said so.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A/N: Hello Beauties! This chapter may turn out to be the only one in Trevor's POV, (although it's written in the third person narrative, I find it hard to explain it in the first person's).

Anyways, hope you're enjoying the book. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love