ㅤㅤ↬ week 1

↬jungkook woke up and chose violence this evening. 4 fcking hours!! in the middle of a kookie drought. y'all wouldn't get the immense happiness i feel rn. and tae and rm, those cuties joining 😭 and 1st insta live, the way i could go on and on rn.

↬the first half of the week been uneventful asf. today i began semester 2 prep, so i had to go do a full medical check up in order to start clinicals. (i'm doing radiology btw) so i've been up and down all day. something horrible is that i left home early to reach early for the doctor but i had to get copies, since my printer is dumb and only works when scanning, but the store wasn't opened.. i literally was pacing the street for a good half and hour. looking like a lost childddd. anyways, this is why i don't leave my house.

↬not jimin coming home too, and then kook coming back for a chicken mukbang. and bam is so cuteeee.

↬and i went to my lil sis sports day and it was great but my feet was hurting by the end of the day. and then instead of going home in the evening this fool wanted to go shopping. like girl be so fcking for real. she be so maddening.

↬yesterday was sunday and y'all never reminded me. *side eye* and yes, i am innocent in this. like the ik is ghosts reading this but do better, ty.

↬but yea, that's basically it and i've reach s5 in once upon a time. hopefully i finish it soon.

❥ 06/02/23