ㅤㅤ↬ week 3

↬ so, we're getting jimin in feb guysssss. so excited. for me personally, everytime i tried to imagine who's solo album i'd like better it was between jin, jimin and hobi. cause for jimin especially, from all his releases he doesn't have a single song that idl, and for jin, idl tonight that much but it's still good yk, and and for hobi, while there may be lots of songs idl, his music style is my fav. and jack in the box was not his signature style, but he still ate down! love love loved.

↬just look forward for pjm1, idc if you stan.

↬and idk if anyone's wondering, but to me capital letters are so ugly. this is why i just use common, its always so hard doing assignments, cause obviously i'm joy gonna hand them in without "capatilization where needed". and samsung's new autocorrect update, using grammarly, is horrible. they be highlighting everything in green, mistake or not, and since they're not even correcting the ones that are mistakes, they make it hard to click it to edit it cause they weirdly highlight a whole string of text and any wrong move and you'd delete the entire thing. i'm so annoyed.

↬i really hate group assignments. like i'm lazy asf but you'll never see me sitting back and procrastinating during a group assignment, cause that's selfish and affects others. but these people really do not care about that and just be doing whatever they want, whenever they want. like i'm sick and tired.

↬anyways, goodnight and go still hitting hard 😩 like she's too good. so that's my lil recommendation. since i never leave my house, i'll just add anything that stuck with me throughout the week.

↬idk if i said this, but y'all should read kiss the abyss, cause i- wait girl today is only wednesday, this dhit passing a hit to slow- anyways, i finished it recently and i loved it, soo.. check it out

↬finished strong woman today.. it was honestly meh. i already ranted about this on twt so dont feel like doing it again but it was good 3/5.

↬so today the debate group assignment was due. and when i tell you these ppl fcked it up so bad that i was crying. before we even finished, i turned off my zoom camera cause i couldn't take it anymore. like this is college, how are you grown and be acting like this. it's worse than in high school. and i can't say anything cause i'm literally the youngest person in the group and these people have kids and their own homes and shit (yes, they are that grown) and my anxiety just holds me back, like a lil attitude from any grown adult and that's the end of me. but at least pull your fucking weight. like y'all don't understand that i had to do everything. i laid out everything for them, step by step, with 10 different rewordings and literal diagram examples, all for them to make it seem like we never practised at all.

↬also idl the week 1, was structured. like week 2 and 3 (and how i planned to do the other weeks) just have my random thoughts and any activities i did. week 1, was a lil stiff with what i wrote. which is so funny because that's how i am irl. very quiet and stiff at first but rhen you realize how this girl has way to many thoughts and ideas in her head. but anyways yea.

↬imagine that i actually went out yesterday and got 0 pics.. i- that's so tragic too. but it's okay cause i gave y'all ariana. anyways, sb read week 2, voted and then followed me. and idk but i'm feeling a lil special yk. cause like they ain't read a book i have up, just a random ass boring week of my life and said "let me follow". you ate that, ty 🤭🫶🏽

↬clearly sb is full of themselves. *clears throat*.

↬the month is almost over, it's going past to quick. i'm gonna have to start preparing for next semester already. i highkey wanna drop out 😫

❥ 22/01/23