ㅤㅤ↬ week 2

↬sundays as usual, were super uneventful, i did a quiz for library skill course and got 2 wrong.. what's worse isn't that ik the answer and was rushing cause i really just wanted to get it out of the way..

↬still haven't started my stanning process of le sserafim but huh yunjin is def gonna be my bias, she's literally my pull to the group rn and i≠doll.. "idol doesn't mean your doll to fck with" yea no, she ate that. like seriously, i'm obsessed. i finished reading a book on ao3 today (it's monday btw) and it's honestly the first bdsm book that i've actually fully read. cause like most of the times these books focus on smut and smut is nice sometimes but as the main focus it gets boring. it was def a 5/5.

↬i'm sick and tired of persons trying to act like avatar wasn't good. guys bffr. and they keep comparing the rotten tomato score with puss in boots. yes, puss in boots.. like that's kiterally the equivalent of a twt poll, when you could judge the actual sales. come on now guys.

↬so, i intended to put a picture that i took during the week up in the thingy.. yk. but i don't go anywhere.. i literally don't be leaving my house and so i have no picture... i- so yea instead i'm gonna share a 45 minute long video.. a debate about feminism. cause pearl was honestly on the right track. notice how no one could name a barrier. honestly, i haven't even finished the video. but y'all should leave your opinions here 🤷🏽‍♀️

↬anywhos, exams are done.. finally ig. it wasn't too bad but i don't think it was the bestest it could've been. yes, ik that's not a word. finally finished reading all the ao3 books i had planned. and gonna finally start strong girl today. so yea.

↬i had such a lazy day yesterday that i just didn't feel like doing anything. like I can barely keep up with my exercising and studying routines...why the hell did i think i could do this.

↬anyways, i was curious about pearl's chanel^^ and i just skimmed through and what's funny is that they follow andrew tate's ideologies. while being right leaning towards feminism, i didn't expect them to be misogynistic geez.

↬i'm also half way through the strong girl- not.. i'm at ep 6/16; almost half. and i read a manwha called where the wind stays. that author, whose name i don't remember be releasing some good stuff, lovely plot, pretty drawings, like nothing more you could want.

↬and somebody please tell ari to flop once. i'm jk, but this lady really puts her heart into her work and they're so excellent. currently, i can't stop listening to goodnight n go. it's like no matter the time/era, one of her songs are still my favourite.. i love her so much

❥ 15/01/23