ㅤㅤ↬ week 4

↬even though the semester was supposed to end since last year, i've finally completed all assignments. no i did not procastinate, they were assigned late.. but yea, finally done with that. i'm gonna take this last week of jan to make sure everything about semester 2 is prepared.

↬i watched kaleidoscope today, it was a good 4/5. there were just 2 characters that irritated me so much that it impacted my overall score.

↬also i think i need a social media break, specifically twt. like i check that app so much. and the reason i check is specific and unhealthy. cause why do i miss sb i've never met so badly that i wanna be updated whenever they put something out.. i'm so mad at myself.

↬so i watched the teen wolf movie and it was a 2/5.. let me tell you.

⚠️ SPOILER ALERT ⚠️

1st) why did they make malia so useless and unlikeable.. i loved her in the series but wth was this 2) why did they leave alison alive?? like kill that bish again, idl her anyways, but no y'all wanna put her back with scott so bad. which ik is the reason yall made mahlia so unlikable 3) wtf y'all kill derek, he was so cute with his son. one thing though is that it felt like he kept forcing his son to be wolf tpo much, as if that mattered most to him but yea idk 4) what was the point of making lydia scream?? alison was literally already helping them defeat the enemy so why did she need to interrupt to give her back her memories, in the middle of the battle?? 5) and most importantly, where tf is stiles?!?!? anyways, the movie was unnecessary and boring. lydia still best girl and stiles (even though he wasn't there, is still best guy. derek issa close 2nd)

⚠️ END OF SPOILERS ⚠️

↬i've been binging once upon a time since Friday. y'all really ought to watch if you never have because it's too good. literally the 3rd time i'm rewatching.

↬also twter stans are so annoying. like they purposely ignore context and evidence infront of them all so they could create their own narrative and make their favs a victim in order to start "stan wars". aren't y'all sick and tired of doing this shit. every single time. and then the second ppl call y'all toxic, y'all are ready to cry and "attack" pll as usual. grow up, touch some grass, grow some braincells and learn to stop blindly following stupid twt accs. ty.

↬it's the last day of the month. i did everything in my stan list but i haven't gotten around to stanning le sserafim yet. it's okay. i'll try next month. and it's not that they aren't interesting, i'm just interested in too much and cannot balance time, so yea. byee

❥ 29/01/23