Chapter 7 :

- Brooke's P.O.V -

When I finally get home I go straight to my room. I get changed and tie my hair up in a bun. I remove any make up on my face and crawl under the covers. I turn on my t.v and watch whatever film is on , halfway through the film my eyes feel heavy and as I'm about to fall asleep there is a slight knocking sound... I ignore it the first time until it happens again. It sounds like rain against a window , I sigh and get up opening the doors to my balcony and looking down at the heavily tattooed boy on my porch.

''Michael what the fuck?'' I whisper he just smirks and waves.

''Fuck off its midnight...'' I pause and look around

'' were you throwing rocks at my window!!''

''I was being romantic'' he laughs

''Go away i've had enough of you'' 

''But i'm sorry'' he mumbles

''what?'' I ask barely able to hear him from the distance.

Michael moves around and climbs up the side of the house making me cringe once he's on the balcony he knocks a plant pot over making me curse.

''Sorry... again'' he says

''I don't care go home i'm tired'' I say and turn around he catches my arm and turns me to face him

''So you came to the party to be with me?'' he smirks I scoff and roll my eyes. I pull my arm away and I am about to walk in when he speaks.

''Please.''

''What?'' 

''Please let me stay here... i'm clearly not sober and my mum will kill me if I come home drunk'' I notice his smile fades and he stares down at the floor kicking a few rocks.

''I like your pajamas.'' he chuckles. I swear this boy can change his moods every 5 seconds.

''Michael you have to go'' 

''What are you doing?'' he smiled avoiding my request.

''Nothing going to bed...'' I tell him , why am i telling him this?

''Your tv is on ,?'' why is he suddenly so interested in me

''I was watching something''

'What movie?'

''Its off now...Hellcats i was watching hellcats' I answer , 

 ''Of course you were , don't you ever get tired of chearleading shit''

''It has a good storyline'' I fold my arms

''seems stupid''

''Have you seen it ?'' I ask , he shakes his head

''I dont need to see it. I can tell you in the end the girl and the guy live happily ever after'' he says in a high pitched voice.

''Nope not just that.!'' I laugh.

''Let me stay and watch it with you'' 

''I dont think so'' 

''Please!!'' he pouts

''Do you want me to drive home drunk ... do you want my parents mad at me'' he flatters his eyelashes like a little girl.

''Fine , but you are sitting on the floor and if my mum walks in your dead...literally dead. She will kill you she owns a gun''  

Michael sits on the floor and I climb back into bed. I can't believe im forgiving him after all that happened tonight... what did he even do though? He was with another girl. Its not like we're dating.