Chapter 1

Brooke's P.O.V

My alarm rang at precisely 7:00am. I quickly sat up rather abruptly from the sound ringing through my ears, stretching my arms above my head. I removed my sleeping mask from my eyes and neatly pushed back my pastel pink covers. I got out of my bed and walked towards my en- suite bathroom. Yes I have my own bathroom.. perfect life I know! I ran the bath and poured in some of that expensive bubble bath my mother got me last week it smelt of lavender mixed with jasmine , the aroma started to feel the room as the bubbles began to fill the tub

After my bath I headed towards my closet and pulled out my cheer uniform. I dropped the towel that was securely around my bare body and stepped into a white bra with matching panties. I pulled the cheer dress over my head adjusting it slightly, to make sure it was straight. I sat down at my vanity drying my perfect brunette hair  , straightening it and spraying it with hairspray to ensure it would stay straight. I was lucky enough to get pretty natural straight hair so I only had to straighten it a little to fix any kinks I had.

Now most people hate school ... I don't. I mean I'm a senior , pretty , popular , rich , captain of the cheer squad and dating the captain of the  football team. What more could you want? I ran down the stairs grabbing my shoes and my bag , I walked into the kitchen to grab my keys getting greeted by my wonderful mother.

''Morning honey'' she greeted

''Morning Mom'' I smiled sweetly

"I want to see you ge-"

"Getting straight A's like last year I know'' I interrupted her

"And the year before , and the year before'' she gushed

''I know , Mom.''

"I have cheer practice later , so I won't be home until late'' I reminded her

"That's fine I have a few appointments today , and your father is at a board meeting. I'll leave some money for you to get food invite some of the girls over or Ryan" She smiled

My mother owned a Bridal boutique on the west side of town and Daddy owned a very important law suit company so he worked a lot. Ryan was my hot senior boyfriend, captain of the school's football team. All of the girls drool over him but I'm lucky enough to get him.

"Alright have fun at school honey'' she  smiled.

I grabbed an apple and my car keys and waved off. I turned around to exit the kitchen when I bumped into someone.

'"CHASE , WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING DWEEB" I yelled at my twin brother.

Differences between my brother and I , he is a unpopular outsider. It's kind of embarrassing I have to be related to him but hey you can't pick your family can you. Now you may think what I said was rude but hey its true , the truth hurts sometimes.

"Whatever princess'' he muttered sarcastically

"MOM!! Chase is making fun of me!" I whined

"... Chase apologize" my mother said. I smirked at my brother and folded my arms waiting for the apology.

''WHAT THE HELL? DID YOU HEAR WHAT SHE SA-''

"Chase ... Apologize!" she said again.

"Sorry your highness" he joked and walked past me into the kitchen.

"Why'd I have to put up with him" I sighed.

"Just get too school" my mum dismissed me.

***************