The Night & Bad Morning

Lucia's POV

I walk up to the front door and remember all the times I've ran in to it from time to time, hopefully I won't do it tonight at the party.

Meg ran away from me a soon as we pulled up in the long driveway, she probably checking if there even done by now. I giggle to myself as I walk up the many stairs to the front porch.

I open the door and...

"WELCOME BACK LUUU!" Everyone screamed

"Oh My Jesus!" I say jumping back, I nearly fall back from being scared but someone must've known I would've done that cause someone caught me.

"I knew you would do that" Finn said hugging me from behind.

I could see nialls eyes go dark blue in anger, but I try to not look as the rage boils in him.

I laugh and everyone joins in.

Niall walks up to me and just stands there and stares "Lucia, you look amazing, just like last time" He says looking at me up and down.

My cheeks start to burn and I know I'm blushing, jack had let go of me by now and I was just stood there with niall.

I hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek and he gives me one back

"Well?" I say as everyone looks confused "Let's get this party started!"

I yell as meg gives me a nodd and turns on Midnight Memories.

I run over to the guys and give them all a giant hug

"Miss me?" I say to harry, zayn, liam and Louis "Hell no" Louis says with a smirk "Of course we did LuLi" Liam says adding the nickname he made up for me, I give him a hug and Louis also, "Did you treat Meggie right while I was gone" I say to harry with a smirk and raised my eyebrows. "Yes, of course, my princess was safe in my arms" He says while he looks over a meg and bites his lip "Go on, go get her" I giggle while he smiles and runs to dance with meg.

"Zayniee" I say giving him a hug "New hairstyle?" I say looking at his different hairdo partly to the side "Mmm sorta, niall sorta messed it up when he got excited you were coming home..haha" He says laughing.

"Haha, oh well" I say pausing "Well, I better go say my hellos to all the girls, talk to you later gater" I say and smile.

I walk over to meg, Perrie, danniele and eleanour.

"Mah girlies!!" I sorta yell

"Welcome back" They all scream and giggle and I laugh with them.

"Well, are you gonna tell me the gossip I missed out on?" I laugh

Meg's POV

The guilt overtakes me as I walk by either niall or Finn knowing what happened at the hospital (Finn and Lu kissed if you forgot)

I need to tell someone... Hmm, I think about the possible subjects and there's only one I would want to tell.

I run over to harry dancing, well sorta run, I can't run in these sparkly heels.

"Hazzaaa, can we talk for a second" I say playing with his cute curls.

"What have I done, and if its anything I'm sorry" He says worried, I giggle and grab his hand in reassurance and take him to my room.

I lay on my bed and he comes and sits and twirls my hair.

"What's on your mind babe you look worried" He says

"FinnkissedLuciabeforeniallgotthereandshekeptkissing"

"Strangely I understood that.. but why did she do that! I need to tell niall, straight away" he says getting up