Wakey Wakey

Heyppls

I'mfinallyupdating!!!

sorryifItooka lotoftimetoupdateitsjustthatholidaysisendingandyeahsoooooo

hearitis!

OHHHHANDALSOOOO

I'msorryaboutthisbutifthischapterdoesn'tgetsomecommentsI'mgoingtostopwritingthisbookbecauseI'mslowlygivinguponmyreaders, youguysneversayanythingandonly 5% ofyouvotesowhywouldIbother!?!!

HereitisIguess....

*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*""*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*

Niall's POV

That was the fifth time this week that the horrible nightmare has occurred, its like she suffocates and I can do nothing about it.

I told meg and she tried to help me but it just happened again, there is no point...

Megs POV

OMFG!

I run out of breath as I quickly run to the hospital, because taking the car is to mainstream for me. Haha, no I was to excited so I just ran for it at least the hospital is only 10 minutes from here.

Damn I really should of taken the car...

I run as fast as I can and nearly trip over the smallest rock in the world.

"Jeez rock, what did I do?" I mumble to the rock while picking the small bumpy thing and throwing it beside me, I chuckled as I thought to myself, that I just fought with a rock.

I could see the hospital right around the corner, I pick up my pace and run through the shiny glass doors into cold air-conditioning.

"ahhh air-con" I mumble to myself as I speed walk to the front desk.

"Hi who are you looki-"

"Lucia Rose Lee" I yell but then give her an apologetic face

"Oh yes, room 53"

before she could say anything thing else, I was all ready half way to the room 53

49

50

51

52

I grasp the door handle and quietly but quickly open it to see a pair of bright blue eyes staring at me.

Jack was here and so was Casper, but Finn wasn't, of course.

"M-meggie?" She questioned as she stared at me

I go up to her and pull a chair to the side she was facing, I sat there and just gazed at the face before me, I missed that face..

"Yes Lu, I missed you so much" I cried into my hands

"Hey,hey, don't cry, I'm here now, I'm finally awake, I have heard everything, you sang beautifully" She managed to say.

I wiped the tears of my face and stood up and gave jack and Casper a hug.

"Where is niall?" She asked "And also why the hell am I in hospital!?"

I looked at jack and Casper, they both gulped and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Ummm, Lu, you were in a coma for 2 weeks" I said spinning on my heals turning to her.

"Yeah I knew that but how? i can't remember... all I can remember is that we went to a party or something?"

I pondered on whether I should tell her or not, would she get mad at Finn? or even niall?

Nobody knows who hit Lu except Perrie, she saw who hit Lu, but she say she won't tell us because it will protect Lucia for being hurt again.

"Someone answer me!" she said with anger in her eyes

"OK I will" Casper said

"You two out now!" I said pointing towards the door, the slowly walked to the door and Casper waved and jack blew a kiss.

"Lu, this might take awhile are you sure you want to hear it?" I said looking into her eyes as she nodded for me to continue.

"That night of the masquerade ball or party as you called it, you sent over to the food bar and found niall from what I could see, but when I looked over again I saw Finn talking with you and niall, I thought you would of been OK so I turned away and continued in the conversation that I was having, I heard someone yell and then I heard you yell, I quickly span my head around to you trying to stop Finn and niall from punching on, I ran over there in my gown and then I saw you fall to the ground and your eyes slowly close" I quickly said

"I'm confused why where they fighting, normally they get along well, well sometimes" She finished

"Well I found out from zayn and perrie that-" I paused I didn't want to say it, I have no clue what she will say, normally I can predict what she will say..but I can't

"That? Go on" She nudged me

"W-well, Finn kissed you and that led to niall and Finn fighting, you tried to stop them but, one of them hit you, but we don't know...."

I finished, I watched her eyes go wide.

Uh oh, that's not a good sign, I think......

*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*

HAPPYNEWYEAR!

Wellitisforme, anditsabitlate, sozzy

sothisismyfirstupdateinIdunno 4-5weeks? ormoreIhavenoclue

wellanyway

likeIsaid, IamgoingtonotupdateanddeletemybookifIdon'tgetsomecommentsandvotes

becauseInevergetany! Maybeafewhereandtherebutthat'shardlyany!

I'msorryguys, IknowI'mnotnormallyangryitsjustthatI'mupset

withmybookandyeah :(

Pleasecommentandvote :(

Loveyouall-LuLu xx