Is that who i think it is!?

I woke up super early this morning, i was so excited to meet the kids and their nephew... i hope hes cute, i havent had a boyfriend in ages the last one i broke up with because all he wanted was sex, so then i found him doing it with a girl at his place. What a doosh. I had all my things packed up into my suitcase for the week. Today i was wearing blue shorts that fade into white at the bottom with a white singlet with little golden skull studs all and my shoes were just black vans.

''Wakey, Wakey Meggs and Bakey'' i said as i flung myslef on her landing on her ''MgggghhghhhgLuuuuu get off me'' she said in a ver sleep tone ''Nope, not until wake up'' i said while popping the p on nope ''Mmmk'' was all i heard until i was thrown to the ground. I heard footsteps come towards me until i heard meg laughing at me in my awkward postion while rubbing my sore head.

1 HOUR LATER

Megs POV

We were in the car humming along to an unknown song as i pulled up to Mary's and Michael's house when i saw them packing there car. Oh no im not getting stuck with them their in a long chat so i pushed Lu out of the car '' Bye Lu i will come over sometime love you!'' ''Bye meg love you too'' ''BYE MARY AND MICHAEL'' i quickly yelled and drove oh. "Phew! i thought i was going to have to stay and have a long talk to them'' i said to myself

Lucia's POV

As i walked to the front door with mary while michael was packing the car, i heard laughing from out the backyard of their house. Hmmm. I walked into the house and said goodbye to mary and michael as they sped off. Mary said they were outside in the yard, so i walked into the yard and saw a manly figure facing away from me, he had blonde hair with a tinge of brown, he looked very fimiliar even from the back i thought ive seen him from somewhe- my thoughts were inturuppted by a high pitch screem "LUCIA! YOUR HERE! IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!'' and i felt my leg being hugged by emily the 4 year old, then hugged at the waist by james the 8 year old, then a big hud from katie the 10 year old "Hey guys! ive missed you all too'' i said as i looked down at them then i heard a cough and someone began to speak ''Hi, im Niall Horan, mary and michaels nephew'' i quickly darted my head up to see the one and only Niall Horan. OMG im freaking out inside, ok calm down lucia pretend your not a massive fan just that you like their music ''HI! oh um er i meant h-hey um im um Lucia but you can call me Lu, so your niall from one direction right? i like your music'' i quickly said with a giant smile on my face ''Oh hi Lu-Luc sorry i cant pronouce it, ill just call you Lu and thanks.''

Niall's POV

I was playing with the kids, as i kicked the ball i said to them '' Who ever gets the ball first get another peice of nandos chicken, ok ready 3,2,1-'' ''LUCIA! YOUR HERE! IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!''i heard the three of them screem at once and hug a girl around my age. She had nice caramell hair getting lighter at the ends, she had skinny legs with one of the legs with emily on it, but i havent seen he face yet she was only looking at the kids. I coughed to try and get her attention and started talking ''Hi, im Niall Horan, mary and michael nephew'' she shot her head up straight away and i was amazed at how beautiful and stunning she was, her blue eyes were perfect as they gazed into mine it was breathtaking, the outfit suited her well fitting her perfect body very well, do i have a crush on her already? ''HI! oh um er i meant h-hey um im um Lucia but you can call me Lu, so your niall from one direction right? i like your music'' aww her nervousness is so cute she looked like a cute lost puppy. ''Oh hi Lu-Luc sorry i cant pronouce it, ill just call you Lu and thanks.''i replied ''So, tell me something about you!''

--------------------------------------------------------

heyyyy hope you liked it!! pleaseeee commmmmment and vote and if u wanna be one of the boys girlfriends comment your name and what you look like (harry is taken by meg) and also will you pleaseeee look at MegCrawford0 she is writing a amazing book about one direction and its got me in it :) - Lucia xx