Movie night

Nialls POV

DING DONG DING DONG

"Niall can you get the door please im putting the kids in the game room" i herd Lu yell from he game room.

"Sure" i say as i open the door to see all the boys, i welcome them in and give them all a bro hug.

"Hey niall wheres the girl" harry said with a wink

"The girl is up here" i herd Lu say upstairs, my head shot up Lu wearing the most stunning oufit hugging her curves quite well, she had a slim black dress with lace at the front and back at the top and a tight black skirt. I looked over to the boys and smirked there eyes were wide and and mouths open "My name is lucia but please call me Lu" she said with a smile and came down and hugged all the boys, i looked at her with puppy dog eyes and she gave me a hug too.

All the boys introduced themselves until we herd the door ring again.

DING DONG DING DONG

"Oh that must be, meg,perrie,danielle and eleanour!" Lu said excitedly

Harrys POV

The door bell just went off and we all stood behind Lu who was opening the door.The first girl i noticed was the girl with red hair, she was gorgeous, ive only seen her and already im starting to like her

Liams POV

Lu opened the door behind us and i saw a girl who i couldnt keep my eyes of she had pretty brown hair and the most amazayn eyes. She took my breath away.

Louis' POV

The door opened and i looked at the 4 girls but on was different she was beautiful " HI GUYS!" she said with alot of excitment, her smile was just amazayn!

Zayns POV

The door flew open and i saw the 4 girls but there was a purple haired girl standing in the back with gorgeous eyes, she just looked at me! i smiled back and she smiled too. Her stunning smile made me fall for her more!

Lu's POV

"Hey girls!" i hugged each and everyone of them. " guys this is meg" i said pointing to meg and i noticed harry and her couldnt keep their eyes off each other. "this is perrie" zayn and her were stareing at eachother too.hmmm."this is danielle" liam and her too! what? " and last but not least eleanour" i said looking over a louis' who was smirking a her...hmm.

"Girls come with me for a minute" i said as they followed me into the kitchen.

"Ok what is going on!" i whisper yelled

"i think i like harry" meg said

"i think i like zayn" perrie said

"i think i like liam" dannielle said

"i think i like louis' " eleanour said

"Oh really i didnt notice" i said in a sarcastic tone. They all laughed.

"Hmm how about we tease them?" they all nodded for me to go on. "Well go in there and sit on their laps and! wait! you will be sleeping in the same room with each other so tease them as much as you want and be flirty!" i said while i watched them run off into the lounge room where they already started the movie and all the girls sat in their laps either playing with the boys hair or laying down on their chest.Oh this is going to be a fun night!

AFTER THE MOVIE FINISHED

"Lets play truth or dare!" ele said excitedly with a smirk on her face.

"Ok,hazza you go first" louis' said with a smirk

"Ok louis' truth or dare" "DARE" louis' shouted

" I dare you to kiss..... ele" he said with an evil smirk..i have a feeling it will only be kissing dares tonight

Eleanours POV

I kissed him.I kissed him.I KISSED HIM! that was all that was going throuh my brain. It was the best kiss ive ever had!

Louis' POV

I leant in to kiss and and boom fireworks went off like nothing else! ive never felt so connected with someone ever!

It was my turn now. Hehehehe

"Zayn truth or dare?" "dare mate"

"i dare you to kiss perrie until i say stop"

Perrie's POV

Zayn leant over to kiss me, everything went silent until he smashed his lips onto my soft lips making a spark like never before!

"stop you two love bird get a room!" i heard louis' say. We pulled apart and just started into each others eyes

Zayns POV

I smashed my lips on her delicate lips, everything thing was perfect until...

"stop you two love birds get a room!" i hear louis' say. Damm i wanted to keep kissing her but atleast now i could look into her more sparkling eyes.

Now it was my turn to dare someone to kiss. " Liam i dare you to kiss dannielle passionly for 4 seconds" "But i didnt even choose dare mate!" liam said " just do it" i said with a warm smile.

Dannielles POV

4 he kissed me! 3 when his lips met mine i knew he 2 was perfect for me 1 i think i really like liam "ok 4 seconds is up!" zayn said quickly. I wanted it to last forever! not four seconds...

Liams POV

4 i kissed her 3 when i put her lips to mine i knew 2 she was the one 1 i think im in love "ok 4 seconds is up!" zayn said quickly. I wanted to just grab her and kiss her more! But now ive got an excelent plan for both niall and harry

"ok harry and niall i want niall to kiss Lu and harry to kiss meg but whoever kisses the longest gets to have one of the bigger rooms"

We watched them kiss but, wait, meg and harry won niall and lu lost!

" you guys get one of the smaller rooms" " we already have a room though so i guess we stay in that" niall said with a smirk.

Harrys POV

I smashed my lips on the megs bright pink ones, fireworks went off everywhere so i decided to lick her lip for entance, she smirked into the kiss when she didnt open so i just kept kissing her, she is the one!

Megs POV

I was so nervous to kiss harry he has been my favourite in one direction since he auditioned on the xfactor. He pressed his lips on to my as fireworks went of in my mouth, this felt so right, he slid his tounge across my bottom lip asking for entrance but i denied and smirked into the kiss. We finally stopped when we relaised we won the bet or dare but i wasnt listing to niall and liam chatting on i just sat there and stared at harrys eyes as he was looking into my eyes.Oh my those eyes!.

-----------------------------------------------

Hey guys !! ok now i know i know i said it was going to be really flirty and sexy butttt im way to tired to do more sooooo i ended it here do you like it??? i do :) next chapter is going to be when there about to go to bed ;) ahaha vote comment share!!! and follow me on twitter = LuLuHoran_1D pleasee follow me :) goodnightttt - LU xx