Club Night

Niall's POV

We are heading off to the club, since it was the last day of babysitting we decided to go to the club.

I stare down the limo to see Lu and Meg talking and giggling about something very suspicious, I cant take my eyes off Lu everytime I see her I get butterflies, it makes me feel like im not a popstar, just a normal guy crushing on a beautiful, normal girl.

**5 mins later**

We are at the front desk and the guy at the desk keeps staring at lu, im going to punch him.

"Hi, how may I help you" The guy said still staring up and down at lucia

"You may help by stop staring at my girlfr- um I mean friend" I quickly said, I just remebered she isnt officially my girlfriend, by now I can feel her staring holes in my head.

Lucia quickly started talking fo change the subject and paid for us to get in.

"Grab a booth while I get drinks what do you guys want?" Lu said

**after they figured what they wanted to drink**

"Beers for all the guys and wine for my girlies, ok cool" she said before turning around and when she was just about to go meg spoke up.

"Wait lu ill come and help" lu and nodded and they both walked off

Lu/Lucia's POV

"What is wrong lu?" meg said as we were walking to the bar

"Nothing, im fine"

"Its niall isnt it when he nearly said girlfriend right? whats the problem with that?"

"Yeah your right, I was just a little mistake" I sighed

We got the drinks and headed back to the table, we passed the dancefloor and saw everyone dancing but I didnt see niall, strange he must been waiting for me. We were just around the corner when something spotted my eye, tears came rolling down my cheeks as I saw them.

Niall and a blonde bimbo on his lap kissing him

THATS IT!

I walked over to the table and slapped the slut kissing him. I saw meg jump on her and start throwing puches and cursing at her, hah, when meg is like this there is no stopping her, she crazy! but in a good way.

I saw nialls eyes start brimming up with tears

"Lu it was an accide-" he started

"Save it, im going" and with that I was out the door and just kept running I dont know where but I can call a cab if I get lost. I can hear yelling from behind me, I can hear niall and meg I think, meg will catch up I hope, she is fit and boy, can she run!

Niall's POV

Harry just left to go join the others on the dance floor and try to annoy them while there dancing.

Lucia and meg should be back soon, well I hope because there is some girl watching me like a hawk, shes is blonde with heaps of makeup, was she raped by a crayon!?

The girl started walking over towards me, oh shit..

"Hey sugar" She said while scraping her long nail on the booth table

"Um sorry, I have a girlfriend" I lied, well I wish.

She grabbed onto my shoulders and sat on me, I tried to push her off but before I knew it she whispered in my ear,

"Push me off or not kiss me ill slit your girlfriends throat and yours too"

She smashed her lips into mine, I didnt kiss back at first but then I remembered what she said, so I kissed back, nothing, I felt nothing, this was nothing like lucias kiss, its sweet and passionate, all this is I boring and plain and I can taste hear lipstick and smell smoke off her, yuck she smokes!

Before I knew i herd a slap and a scream and I saw lu standing up with her hand ready to slap her again but meg got to her first and started throwing puches and curses.

"Lu it was an accide-" I started but got cut off

"Save it, im going" she quickly said with hurt in her eyes, then she ran off, I got up and started chasing her but I was tackled to the ground by 3 girls, elanour, danielle and perrie. I saw meg dash out the doors after her, so I got up and shook the girls off me and started to run before the guys could get me

I started shouting her name but no reply, I just hope meg got to her and she is safe...

×××××××××××××××××***************************××××××××××××××

Heeellloooo

I know, small update and I havent updated in ages, sorrryyy

Its all becuase of crappy school and yearly shit

but yeahhhh

Go check out 2 books that need more reads

1. 1Dful Coincidence.

&

2. One direction fanfic {HURT}

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

Love you girlies! xx -LuLu