Home.

"And that's about it for the paperwork. Ready to go home, Juliet?"

"Yeah. Thank you for everything, nurse Kelly." Kelly, my nurse, had helped me in my week-long stay at the hospital. Apparently my head had been smashed in pretty good. I had forgotten a lot of different things. I forgot who Jenna was, how to use my phone, and most devastating of all, I forgot how to play guitar. I had been playing since 4th grade. But, luckily, I could still manage to play my piano and flute. Romeo came to visit everyday. He'd always bring flowers, my favorite candy, or one of my favorite Disney movies. I tried to tell my mom and dad about what had really happened on William and I's 'date' but they didn't believe me. Since I had some memory loss, they didn't expect me to be able to recall what had cause my head trauma. And I didn't plan on telling Romeo. What if he didn't believe me either? I couldn't look like an absolute crazy person in front of him.

My mom helped my out of my wheelchair and into the backseat of our car. She gave Kelly one last hug and hopped into the passenger seat while my dad started the car.

"Hey, dad, is it okay if Romeo comes over later? He's gonna play some music he wrote on the piano for me." I crossed my fingers and gave my dad the biggest puppy face I could manage. William was coming over to watch a football game with my dad and I was not about to deal with him.

"Sure, hon. Just make sure to take it easy. I don't want you to hurt yourself again." Hurt myself. Oh, the irony.

We didn't live too far from the hospital so we were back home in no time. Romeo had planned to come over unless I told him no, so he was already parked in our driveway. My dad parked the car and I ran out to see Romeo. He smiled and embraced me with a warm hug. I snuggled my head into his chest and he rested his chin on my head.

"Good morning, Romeo!" My father sat down my bags and shook his hand.

"Hello, sir. How are you?" He turned and walked my dad inside.

I breathed in. It smelled like spring and flowers and freshly mowed lawns. I had been dying to be home. And it felt so good to be back.

"Oh, hey there, Juliet." William walked towards me with the most idiotic smirk on his face. God, I hated this kid.

"Dad! Romeo are gonna go to his house and get his stuff, alright?" I yelled loud enough for my dad to hear me inside.

"Just be careful, love bug. " William planted a big, disgusting kiss on my lips.

"Don't ever touch me again. If you do, I will rip you to shreds. Or.. My lawyer will. Have a nice day. " I flashed a quick smile and skipped all the way to Romeo's car.

"Coming, Juliet!" Romeo ran from the front door to the car, out of breath by the time he reached the driver's side.

We talked about nothing but our similar hatred towards William the whole way to his house and the way back.

"Juliet, I promise you that I will never let him hurt you again." He looked at me with the most sympathetic look. It seemed like he had felt horrible about what happened for a while.

"Romeo... It's-" My sentence was cut short as Romeo veered to escape the deadly path of a drunk tractor trailer driver. He turned off the road and we finally came to a stop about 2 inches from a light pole.

"Oh my God, are you okay?" Romeo grabbed my face and started searching for any sign of an injury.

"No, I'm okay Romeo. Just a few bruises." I laughed at our little near-death experience.

"Okay, well.. Let's just get home. So we can hang out.. In your room." He smirked at me and pressed down on the gas pedal.

We got home and informed my dad that Romeo "didn't like football" and we were going up to my room to hang out.

I entered my room and sat down on the bed. He closed the door behind us.

We didn't exactly talk too much that night... But man, I wouldn't trade that day for anything in the entire world.