Alexis x Robbie: This Is What You Came For

Everyone knows Alexis.

And everyone knows the consequences of having one's name attached to hers. Everyone in the industry knows it. If you want a peaceful life, away from the lunatics, fans, and bashers alike, there is only one way to do it. Do not get involved with Alexis.

Baby this is what you came for.

She's currently inside the hottest club in town, in a little black dress that clings to her body like a second skin, dancing to the beat of the latest chart-topping song.

Lightning strikes every time she moves

She sways her hips with grace and rakes her long, black hair back to its place. Her eyes roam around the room. It is quite dark but she smiles because she knows that all eyes are on her.

And everybody's watching her

Robbie is no exception. He is new to showbiz but he already has the crowd's attention. His face has been on the television, his voice on the radio these days. Every magazine want to put him on the cover. Reporters are just dying to get an interview. Endorsements are already lined up for him and he is dubbed to be one of the nation's rising stars.

But she's looking at you.

The last thing Robbie needs is to have his name associated with Alexis. He has heard rumors about her, of her party ways, of her escapades, and of her beauty but only when her eyes landed on his that he realized what they meant.

And as he takes his steps towards her seductive smile, he finally understood why no one could ever resist her.

Baby this is what you came for.