JaDine x Gaming Squad

Where you at, habibi?

James smiled as he read his girlfriend's Viber message to him.

Still at endorsement shoot. Why? Miss me? ;)

I do miss you habibi. :* We're at your house. See you soon.

We?

Yep. Your squad kidnapped me to play Call of Duty.

I will kill them. Who are with you?

Bret, Henz,Jude and Pau.

*Dials Bret's number*

"Brrrooooooo!" Bret answered.

"What are you doing hanging out with my girlfriend?" James asked.

"Whuuuuut? We just invited her to play with us. Is that bad?" Bret faked innocence.

"Invited?" James said as he raise one brow.

"Okay, so she was in the grocery with her mother and father. Henz,Jude, Pau and I just happen to be in the same place. Then we all had lunch together." Bret explained.

"WHAT?" James could not believe it. His own squad having lunch with his girlfriend's parents.

"Then we asked her parents if she can join us. It's not like she had a choice anyway." James could feel Bret's sly smile.

James groaned in frustration.

"Goodluck, bro! Bring two boxes of pizza and some soda when you get here." Bret said as he hung up the phone.

That son of a b---

James calmed himself down for he still have a couple more of hours before the shoot gets finished. He wanted to go home, to be in the arms of his loving habibi.

He can't believe his squad could just drag her into his house like that, inviting her to a day of gaming.

After three hours, James arrived home with two boxes of pizza and a couple bottle of sodas. No one even came to greet him even if he closed the door more forcefully.

He dumped his bag on his living room, left the pizza and soda on the dining table.

He walked to the entertainment room and spotted Nadine on the right end of the couch. She was watching Pau and Jude play. James approached her and kissed her on the lips.

"I missed you, habibi." James said as he took her in his arms, sitting on the arm of the couch.

"I missed you, too." Nadine said and gave him a smack on the lips.

"Get a room, you two." It was Bret.

"There's pizza outside. How about you all get out?" James said and they all did what he said.

Nadine was about to stand up when James pulled her as he slid next to her on the couch.

"Where do you think you're going?" James asked.

"I'm starving. I'm gonna get some pizza." she said smiling.

"But I feel so tired." James said as he pressed his face on the crook of her neck.

"Awww, habibi." Nadine said, ruffling his hair.

"You!" James pulled himself and pointed a finger at her. "Stop being so incredible and adorable and lovable in front of my friends. One day you will just find them in your doorstep begging you to be with them."

Nadine laughed.

"I'm serious. Look at this." James said pointing around the room. "I don't want them having the idea that they can just be with you anytime they want."

"Awwww." Nadine said as he squished James' face with one hand.

"Seriously, though. Don't show them 100% awesomeness." James pouted.

"Okay, I'll do my best not to be so awesome." Nadine said. "But can we go eat. I am hungry."

"Really?" James put his head in her lap and stretched his body on the couch. He pressed his ears on her tummy.

"James" Nadine said smiling.

"Ugh, you're not yet done? We want to play already." It was Henz who said it. When James and Nadine looked at the door, all of them were standing there, waiting for another round of gaming.

"You bastards made my habibi hungry." James just said as he stood up and pulled Nadine with her as they go to grab some pizza.