Chapter Fourteen

Smile- You never know who you're inspiring

Special song of this chapter : Paris by The Chainsmokers

*****

After a few whines and cries - for two days straight, I finally tell Eva what Edward and I planned and she squealed like a ten year old girl finally meeting her celeb crush.

She's so happy for me and promised that we'll go shopping today. As she likes to call it, Paris escapade and I'm really excited because going shopping with your girl is the best thing to do on a hot day and surprisingly it's not raining today.

I'm watching a movie when my phone beeps and I look over to see the text.

Get ready. Be a doll and come with those your shades that go with my yellow sun dress- Eva.

I sigh.

I walk up the stairs and head to my room the pick out an outfit to go with my studs because I'm too lazy for an earring change.

A pair of bum shorts and an off shouldered Ankara top and nude flats. I had no makeup on and i went with my rucksack which held my and Eva's shades and my chapstick - just in case.

I hear a honk a few minutes later and jog down the stairs taking my phone which I left on the table with me.

I climb into the Lambo and give Eva a once-over and buckle my seat belt. As always she looks hot in her bright yellow Stella McCartney sun dress and a pair of white sandals to compensate for the white bow on her hair.

"You look good. " I comment.

" You look sexy. " she says back sending me a wink.

" Thank you. "

She drives off at a speed that I'm sure exceeds the speed limit.

When we get to the shopping mall we head into Barney's first and since Paris weather is not as rainy as Britain's we decided to get a few tank tops and crop tops and shorts and mini skirts.... A lot of ands because Eva couldn't stop.

We headed for some shirts and trousers. That's when Eva insisted we enter Victoria's Secrets she said my underwear was too plain so she made me get some new ones. Three different pairs. But I didn't want Edward to see me in plain underwear excepting my red lacey pair.