Chapter Thirteen

I  dive into the future.
But I am blinded by the sun.
I am reborn in every moment.
So who knows what I have become.

This chapter is dedicated to@theresamiranda13.

************************************

"Edward" Eva screamed when we walked into the penthouse giving him a hug.

He had spent a whole week in the hospital and I didn't leave him after the day I confronted my dad. Our relationship was .............was and is still undergoing amendments and I am not going to make the first move.

"Eva" I said getting her attention.

"Just a sec bonbon" she replies.

"Eva......" feeling intimidated by the look on her face .

"What, hold on"she replied.

"I'm going to my room.......you guys need family time " I say finally.

I sat on my bed trying to analyse how screwed up my life is at the moment.

I pick my phone and tap on my contacts searching for my dad's number, and I give him a call....it rings severally and goes into voicemail so I end the call.

I'm so lost in my thoughts that I don't notice when Edward walks in.

"Are you okay?" He asks .

Startled I don't respond immediately.

"Bonnie?"he says in a calmer voice.

"Yes Edward I'm fine " I reply finally.

"I'm so sorry......my dad did that to you. It was all my fault..... you have every rights to have rendezvous with anyone including Tessa"I say bitterly.

"Really!" he says a little bit excited.

"Yes" I reply not wanting to go further with this conversation.

"I need to take bath could you leave please"I ask him nicely.

Taking off my top and short leaving me in nothing but my Lacey pair (bra and panties) .

"Bonnie....you hit really hard "he says pointing down at his bulge.

"Are you always ruttish ?" I ask him rolling my eyes at him.

"Yes......if that's what you want to know Bonnie. I am always randy for you" he says half groaning and laughing.

"I came to talk "he says.

"Eva thinks I am not trea............"he says before Eva cuts him for.

"Yes genius, tell her that I think not you know"she says sarcastically."

“Get out baby sister mature adults want to talk." Edward jokes pulling her cheeks the way grand aunts would then he taps her head trice in quick succession before she makes this face while sticking her tongue out and walks away.

I wish I had siblings to torture.

He closes the door and comes to me kneel on the floor and wraps one hand around my waist the other he uses to lift up my face to come face to face with his.

He holds me tighter and he's warm.....no hot. He's touch burns and erupts sending different feeling through me. We are attracted to one another and when we meet it's like fire meeting gasoline.

“Bonnie, how about you smile for me. I love it when you smile. It makes me happy that you're happy. Give me a beautiful smile" he adds when he sees I won't budge.  “........or else"

I gave him a sceptical look. Who does he think he is not apologising and telling me to smile or else .......or else what huh? What could he do. Who does he........

I am pushed onto the bed with my back in the bed and he in top of me. He starts to tickle me and now I'm laughing so hard that I can't breathe. He stops and stares at me with those wild green eyes of his.

“What?" I ask because he's just been staring.

“Well I just performed magic. You weren't laughing or smiling you refused to even when I told you to and now look you're smiling more than ever. That's the magic of Edwardzini."

He is Edward List, my Edward List and that's why I'm attracted to him. He's unbearable sometimes but at other times he's just this happy boy. I hold he's head at both sides and pull him forward to me our faces are inches apart when he pulls away and sits on the bed.

“Okay do how bout we go somewhere you and me and no one else. No Eva and definitely no Diesel hmm?"  He asks while moving a stubborn lock of hair away from my face and kisses my forehead like he does when he's nervous or feeling shy.

Me and my Edward alone somewhere. I would love that no Eva.....not like I mind at all after all she is my best friend and no over immature protective dads.

“Sure, why not. Where?" I agree.

“Pick it. Any place in the world you want to go and I'll you there with magic though it'll take a couple of hours."

Where was I going to pick.

“Paris."

“Paris it is babe." He agrees, grinning.

“We could stay in a hotel there that my dad owns it's called Bonnie. He named it after me." I suggest. I don't want him spending so much on me.

He leaves the room to go make reservations and I'm left alone with my thoughts.

Everything comes back. Everything that happened, the fight, Tessa, Chad, everything and then come the trip.

I'm going to Paris with my lover.

Oh Paris, the city of love.

What could possibly go wrong?

*****
Pls share your thoughts. And tap on the star down here. If you like this book please promote by telling your friends, vote, coment.

Love from us.😉