Chapter Nine

Dad has been trying to reach out to me . But , been the girl I was ........in love with a guy who was just ...........was just........... what he felt for me wasn't love which hurt a bit . Thanks to me falling deeply in love with a guy I met not long ago , I have cut my dad out of my life  permanently.......... okay maybe not permanently but until he realises just how much I was going head over heels for this guy .

Edward's POV
Bonnie was standing close to the kitchen door away from were i was in an apron making lasagna . I have to admit I looked hot in an apron. But then I always look hot because I am Edward list.

It sounds goofy but I feel like I am mated to her and no guy had the right to look at her except me because, I am the alpha and she is my Luna at least until I get tired of her.
One glance at her and you could tell she never spoke to anyone and you could also see she was fucking sophisticated. She is probably getting married to some guy who would love her and cherish her for life. And Edward doesn't do love and cherish. He does fuck , more fucking then afterwards dumping. She looked very pretty today in a crop top and tumbums (high waist jeans). She walked up to me and brushed her lips lightly with mine before saying"hi......." pausing for awhile before saying something my brain couldn't process because I had my eyes on her boobs. "Edward, Edward" I still didn't hear her call my name until my face was dripping with water."Eva, why did you do that to him" bonnie kept asking as I was wiping my face dry with a tablecloth. "He was obviously drooling over your boobs. See I told you he would love it." Eva said before leaving the kitchen for just I and Bonnie. Bonnie feeling really awkward without looking at me, walked to the freezer pretending to look for something which I'm sure doesn't exist. I walked straight to were she was and stood directly behind the freezer door. She was a bit shocked to see me when she closed the freezer pretending to give up on what she was looking for, she bumped into me and I couldn't help laughing.

Bonnie, you look great was all I could say to her. "Thanks" she replied shyly. "I have to go join Eva. We are both going shopping apparently, Eva thinks I need a new wardrobe" was what she said trying to kill the awkward moment we were having.

"Bonnie, are you getting a new wardrobe because of me?"

"No, I just think it's time I start dressing the way  normal nineteen year olds dress up. And afterwards, I will stop by the agency for training lessons " she said while giggling "bie" she added quickly before running off.

"Bonnie wait.........”

I said walking towards her........".kiss me ”. I didn't wait for her reply I just crashed our lips gently......I could feel every bit of my body yearning for more than just the kiss.... forgetting completely about the lasagna in the oven . I already had her against the wall and I had lifted her legs to my waist length before the sudden beep of the oven indicating the lasagna was ready broke our kiss off. I had all her lipstick all over my face and my mouth.

Bonnie's POV

At the mall, I and Eva had lots of fun we had smoothies and tried on lots of clothes and took millions of selfies in them even though I told her I wasn't sure they allowed that but Eva don't go by the rules.

We ended up getting lots of clothes. Like fish net gowns, crop tops, varsity jackets, flimsy skirts that barely covered our bums and shirts that were either transparent or exposed our boobs .

If Edward likes me in clothes that I'm forbidden to wear by my father I'm okay with it .

As long as Edward liked it.

We had our hands full with different sizes and colours of shopping bags.

Some contained perfumes and others jewellery and then shoes of different designs.

And oh she thought it was necessary to get new under wear preferably lacey -red and lacey.

Apparently boys like red and lacey.

While Eva was driving us home I decided to scan through the pictures we took. I realised that I was genuinely happy for the first time.

I was with the people I love my best friend and my........... boy.......friend?

Yeah let's go with that.

I saved the picture that I and Eva were only in our under wears she in black and lacy mine plain black.

We posed like vogue models and we put it on Instagram and captioned it "model behaviour"

I felt the car come to a halt and I carried my share of bags and went into the apartment and had to force myself into the elevator up to the lovely pent house .

They lived in a hotel owned by Harry List passed on to Edward List.

I got up and quickly dropped the bags on a couch quickly took the bags with the under wear to Eva's room and dropped it on her bed.

I went to my room to change into something more flexible so I chose highwaist skirt that stopped mid thigh and a button up sleeveless top which I tucked into the skirt.

I debated whether to put on a fancy blazer or not. And I chose not to .

I grabbed purse or small bag and headed downstairs I made sure to give Edward a peck before leaving and then pulled Eva out to driving me there because I was running really late and I didn't need anyone telling me how punctual Tessa is.

Tessa Washington a really pretty girl about my age that I work with every guy practically wants to have her as a girlfriend.

Dark brown hair with brown eyes and pink lips she had really curvy curves and trust me she took advantage of them.

I arrived at the agency and ran to the changing room.

I came out of the room with other girls who were also running late.

We the girls had sports bras and tight pants that enabled us bend with ease.

I got to where everyone else was late.

Chad the captain of my group and Tessa's boyfriend spat "Gosling............... Late ?"

In my mind I was like"duh.....captain obvious. "

"Care to tell us why ?" He said waiting for my reply.
"Or you still can't talk much?"

"I"..................".
"I'm so sorry Chad it won't happen again I hope" was all I could say before taking my place next to Tessa.