Chapter six

Find a guy who calls you beautiful not hot.
Who calls you back when you hang up on him.
Who will lie under the stars to listen to your heart beat or will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your fore head, who wants to show you off to the world.
When you sweats,holds your hand in front of his friends.
Who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup on.
He who turns to his friends and says,that's her.
******************

I wake up to find the bed empty when I get down stairs I see Edward lying in the couch and with the tv on. So I turn it off then give him a Peck and he wakes up.

"Hey beautiful. "He can be charming when he wants to.

"Good morning handsome." I reply.
"You want a sandwich and coffee?" I ask forgetting about last night.

"Yeah thanks. That shirt looks good on you. Beanie. "

"Thanks. Beanie?"

"Yeah you're my Beanie. Ma belle. My beautiful. "He says going with me to the kitchen.

"Thanks."

"Give me a kiss." He leans in.

"Sure. "

He kisses me passionately. Which he has never done and so I savour the moment when he tastes the waters. And he pulls away. Smirks I smile then turn him around when he's about to leave and I kiss him not wanting us to ever stop he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist as we keep kissing he walks into the living still kissing me then he places me on the sofa while reclining it and making it into a bed. He takes off my top and just stare and it makes me feel shy. But then he mumbles something like 'perfect ' and I giggle. He takes of his shirt and I marvel once again at his abs. He takes off my panties an throws them to the floor.
"This maybe painful. Can I?" He asks.

"Yeah of course. " I say assuring him and myself.

He puts a finger in me and it gave it warmth. I loved that feeling. He kept moving it and he added one more finger and a tear escaped me but I knew I wasn't in pain. I was tearing up because no one had made me this happy all my life. He added a finger and I heard myself let out a soft low scream. He stopped and removed his fingers that moment the warmth was gone.

"I hope I didn't hurt you."he asks.

"No slightly painful."" I loved it."

"Come on let take a shower. "He says.

"Sure. I want you to come with me to see my dad."

"Really?" He asks. Surprised.

"Yeah. Surprised?" I ask him.

"Yeah cause usually girls don't seem comfortable letting their parents see me. Like the first girl I dated. I'm what parents call trouble. There's nothing I haven't done." He responds. Him mentioning his first girlfriend broke me.

"I don't care if he doesn't like you anyways. I like you and that's all that counts." I tell him honestly.

"And I like you too Beanie. "

I blush or whatever.

We take a shower one at a time. Then we leave for my house. In the car Edward asks me to move in with him so I decide telling dad that also. But I don't hesitate in my head but I pretended to think about it and told him yes. He smiled he's first actual real smile that got to his eyes.

He looked so cute in his white transparent shirt that showed his tatoos on the chest and his jeans ripped at the knee but black and his hair roughened in a way that was just right for him. He loved his hand through his hair and caught me staring then just smirked and said in a cocky manner " If I was a girl I won't be able to take my eyes off me either love." Smirk. Again.

*30 minutes later *

I walk into the house to see dad in the kitchen watching a soccer game between Arsenal and Chelsea and of course he was cheering for the reds.

He sees me with Edward and exclaims..."....................................?

A/N

Sorry for all the short chapters.
Teaser.

Comment.
Vote.
Follow.