chapter 4

It was exactly 7:30am the following day and I was on duty down at auntie's restaurant . I went for a rinse and I was downstairs immediately. I was least expecting the list's to show up but they did Eva said she came to help out. Edward never said a word to me and I assumed he probably hated me for been such a wimp. I was about taking orders when I noticed eva was arguing with a lady who was probably in her late fifties, I ran there quickly and resolved the case and Eva left to get some air to cool her nerves. I thought everything was back to normal until the agency called to run some tests on a dead elderly woman. I was running out of time I needed to turn Eva in quickly and I was seriously running out of time I barely have a week and I am too weak to do that because for the first time in a long I am happy to be around people. I won't turn her auntie can do that but I wouldn't. I would tell  them the truth ,get her a good lawyer and have her out of jail or prison in week and as for Edward.... Well he was only been a good brother in a very stupid way.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I have two days left to turn her in and they tried to kill auntie two days ago. I am standing in front of the park where we usually meet . "hey" Eva said what is so important that you need to tell me . I...I...I am a CIA agent and my real name is bonnie gosling I was sent here to get you arrested and locked up but I can't do that .... and please don't kill me. " I am not going to kill. I am freaking out I didn't think they would come after me and you I thought we were friends" she was about leaving when I stopped her Eva I can help get a good lawyer to get you out of this mess whole thing but you will have to spend one week in jail and afterwards you can hide out in my house for awhile. I will think about it she said before leaving.I was walking back to the restaurant to pack  my  bags and leave when Edward's SUV pulled up right in front of me. "Get into the car !" He said and I got in obediently and sat down. He was about to say something but I stopped him. Before you say anything I am not who you think I am. I paused to see his facial expression but I couldn't read anything so I  continued ...... I am a CIA agent and my name is bonnie gosling I know Eva is behind all the killings and I am not going to turn her in my auntie has already done and even if she didn't I wouldn't have the courage to turn Eva in because she has been very wonderful to me these past weeks and I can't hurt a friend. I finished of quickly and was about to leave when he held me and said I ..........before I say anything , the name bonnie suits you. I like the name bonnie and I also think you are very pretty and then its okay to turn us in we clearly deserve that anyway if not turning us in is going to cost you your job then I would rather rot in jail. I .... wait , you would rather rot in jail for my job ? That's so wonderful but I would rather loose my job and stay homeless than let you or Eva go to jail .  I already told Eva that I would get her a good lawyer and she will be out of jail or prison in two weeks that's the longest she can spend. The only reason I came was to get killed okay and since you guys couldn't kill me and you two made me extremely happy why i would hurt any of you . And I....... He shut me up. Bonnie I like you and I was thinking about giving us a chance and if we don't work out then I am done dating forever and if you don't want to have sex I will respect your opinion and let you be okay. And with that he leaned in and his lips brushed mine gently and yet so synchronized he played with my lips for a while before asking for permission to enter and when he did I let him for some reason it felt special and when I opened my eyes slightly he had his eyes closed and I closed mine back . He pulled away gently and tucked my behind my face and said " you are extremely beautiful and any guy who doesn't see that is an asshole ". Thanks I said trying to hide my face  and stop myself from blushing. " don't hide your face you look pretty when you blush. I tried to defend myself by saying black girls don't blush but he shut me up saying they do but no one ever sees it.