Hospital for new journeys

I really didn't expect this to get any reads at all. I know there are stories out there getting millions of views but seriously, I'm really happy with the 46 I've got!

---

After a while, Baekhyun suddenly stopped my hands on the piano. I turned my head towards him. “What is it?” I asked.

“Do you have a clock?” he asked, out of the blue.

I nodded. I had one that told me the time if I pushed a button, but I had never really used it. “It should like on the bed or something, I think.” I answered. My sleeping-habits were pretty messed up. Because I couldn’t see I wasn’t very bothered by the whole ‘Night-day’-thing, so I just slept when I felt tired. I was home-schooled, so my parents would just call my teacher whenever I was awake and ready.

Baekhyun got up, and searched for it on the bed. I could hear him move all over it, trying to find the little clock. The bed creaked every time he moved, and it kind of because a small, uneven rhythm.

“Try under the bed,” I told him. He didn’t reply, but followed my advice. Soon he sat beside me again, obviously with the clock in his hand.

“The clock is now half past twelve in the night.” He said.

I shook my shoulders. “Is that late?” I asked.

Baekhyun let out a short laugh. “Yes, it is,” then he stood up. “I was supposed to be in my room three hours ago, so I have to go. And even if you’re not tired, you go to bed as well!”

He turned my head to the side. “You sound like my mum.” I said. “Why do I need to get to bed now?”

“Well, because we’re going outside tomorrow of course.” Then the door closed, and I was left alone.

The following day, I woke up by a knocking at the door.

“What?” I moaned, still half asleep. Why would someone bother waking me up, before I did myself? It felt like I had only slept a few couple of hours, and my bed now felt so much more comfortable than it did when I went to sleep.

Kita,” a voice whispered, and the door opened. I knew that voice. The way the words flowed, the way the voice went up and down with each word.

“Baekhyun!” I exclaimed. The irritated anger that had started to boil in the pit of my stomach went away as fast as it had come. But I still wondered what he was doing here, right now.

He silently slipped in through the door, and put a hand in front of my mouth. I thrashed around confused for a few seconds, before becoming still. Baekhyun would certainly have a reason to do this.

Shh,” he whispered, and I nodded. I better do what he said. Then he let go of my mouth, and sat down on the bed. I was still in my pyjama, but I didn't really care too much. I didn't even know what it looked like, so why would I?

What time is it?” I asked in a low voice. I wanted to know how long I had slept.

It’s still twenty minutes until sunrise, so it’s quite early,” Baekhyun answered under his breath. I nodded again, to show I had understood. But why would he wake me up at such a time?

“Why are you here?” I asked, by voice barely a murmur. “And why are we whispering?”

Baekhyun rose from my bed and threw something at me. I touched the fabric. A jacket?

“Put this, on, it’s kind of cold outside.” He said.

“We’re going outside?”

“I’m going to tell you everything as soon as we’re outside,” Baekhyun answered, and he seemed very anxious to get out. I sighed. What was all this ruckus?